Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

8 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

One of the things I used to like about Mac 1 days was award and Russell swapping sides every 15-20 minutes. Really gave the opposition full back something to think about. I’m hoping to see this with Kamil and fingers crossed Ibe. 

The lad looked really good, positive in his play and did well for the goal. Hopefully the injury was just an impact injury and he will be ok 

That was good, as was having 4 decent players for the wide forward positions so the starters could rinse it for 60 minutes knowing re-enforcement was going to come on.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All we needs is ALL of our current and 'potential' signings along with existing forwards to be fully fit and raring to go.

Then we will have more than enough variety, pace and power to fright any team in this division. 

If were we on the front foot for more of the game the opposition would be more weary of us on the break away. The pressure on our defense would then lessen.

This in turn should let them relax more and not make so many in-forced errors. 

All this would breed more confidence within the whole side.

Leading to hopefully an upturn in both performances and results.

How long after Bielik’s injury in January was it until the Polish media first reported that he had done his ACL?

Maybe if our worst fears come true, we’d of maybe heard about it by now? Would’ve thought he would have had his scan results come back by now. Hopefully the silence around it means there’s nothing to be too concerned about. ??

On 19/09/2020 at 21:37, Coconut said:

Here's a revolutionary thought for you

Players like Jozwiak are the very foundation of what is required for Cocu's football philosophy to work.

His philosophy isn't what you think and claim it to be, and you misunderstand it because, so far, he's been lacking the right players, those who would form the very foundation of it.

Also Jozwiak prefers the left, but he had good success playing on BOTH wings last season at Poznan.

Yep.. great post. Clement had the same problem. If you want to spin a turbine at a certain elevated speed then you need the bearings to have the capabilities and precision to do it. We lost Hughes and Bryson and replaced them with Butterfield and Johnson .... no disrespect to Butters and Johnson but they were weren’t precision ground micro polished items 

Cocu’s system will work with skilled players but misfire with rough hewn alternatives. 

I am patient and want to see the end result .. that doesn’t mean I am 100% certain he can do it but I am 100% behind giving him the chance to aim high

42 minutes ago, Sean said:

Cocu in his press conference after announcing double ACL injuries for Marriott and Jozwiak

GIF by Giphy QA

Stop it !
Subversives like you will be sent to Siberia ( or the city Ground if you prefer - we believe in offering deviants, choices in their treatment program  ) 

Archived