Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Glad he's only out for a game or two - been a shining light this season.

Not really a winger, but just about the only player who can hold the ball.

13 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Probably for his dying fly act for the QPR goal and not getting in where it hurts. Can’t be doing with lightweights.

You mean where Shinnie gave him a hospital pass that he had zero chance of keeping? 

Where he instinctively got out of the way after realising he had 0 chance against stood at angle against a centre back who had time to get up to a full sprint ? 

Any player that stays put there, gets injured and Dickie still comes away with it.

1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

You mean where Shinnie gave him a hospital pass that he had zero chance of keeping? 

Where he instinctively got out of the way after realising he had 0 chance against stood at angle against a centre back who had time to get up to a full sprint ? 

Any player that stays put there, gets injured and Dickie still comes away with it.

I’ve played football sometimes it hurts. I’ve seen plenty that don’t want to get hurt. He stinks of it.

Just now, Gritstone Ram said:

I’ve played football sometimes it hurts. I’ve seen plenty that don’t want to get hurt. He stinks of it.

So if he stays put do you seriously think it would have made the slightest bit  of difference ?

Have you not noticed how many niggly and not so niggly fouls that go unpunished against because he stays on his feet? 

I just find it baffling how you can come to that conclusion about him of all the wide attackers we've had he seems one of the least likely to shirk out of the way.

QPR were kicking lumps out of him at times and say went for Cardiff last week. 

If you've got questions. Ask why is Shinnie giving him a crap underhit pass that's basically put him in situation to get mullered? Or Davies losing his marker? 

3 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

So if he stays put do you seriously think it would have made the slightest bit  of difference ?

Have you not noticed how many niggly and not so niggly fouls that go unpunished against because he stays on his feet? 

I just find it baffling how you can come to that conclusion about him of all the wide attackers we've had he seems one of the least likely to shirk out of the way.

QPR were kicking lumps out of him at times and say went for Cardiff last week. 

If you've got questions. Ask why is Shinnie giving him a crap underhit pass that's basically put him in situation to get mullered? Or Davies losing his marker? 

We can only guess because we can only talk about what happened and he jibbed out.

2 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

We can only guess because we can only talk about what happened and he jibbed out.

If you've been out injured because some agriculturally minded player has stamped on your foot and you are still getting over it , then another agricultural challenge comes your way what the h€ll do you think you would do ? .........CORRECT ...jump out of the way to avoid further injury !!  Am I in the minority in grasping this ?

5 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

If you've been out injured because some agriculturally minded player has stamped on your foot and you are still getting over it , then another agricultural challenge comes your way what the h€ll do you think you would do ? .........CORRECT ...jump out of the way to avoid further injury !!  Am I in the minority in grasping this ?

Do we want a player that isn’t fully committed?

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Do we want a player that isn’t fully committed?

I prefer my players to be not fully crocked. That was a hospital pass. Instead of criticising the player who avoided the risk of months on the treatment table, why not ask questions of the pass-maker? If he does a better job, Jozwiak doesn't have that problem and the ball doesn't end up at Chaplin's feet.

7 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I prefer my players to be not fully crocked. That was a hospital pass. Instead of criticising the player who avoided the risk of months on the treatment table, why not ask questions of the pass-maker? If he does a better job, Jozwiak doesn't have that problem and the ball doesn't end up at Chaplin's feet.

True I am concentrating on one player when there was a piss poor clearance too.

Archived