Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

10 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

True I am concentrating on one player when there was a piss poor clearance too.

TBH we've had plenty of skilful 'woossy' players over the decades. It's nothing to do with being committed! Why do you think we called Hinton Gladys? ? ?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

TBH we've had plenty of skilful 'woossy' players over the decades. It's nothing to do with being committed! Why do you think we called Hinton Gladys? ? ?

True and usually the good outweighs the bad with these players. It just recently we haven’t had much good to shout about.

10 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Do we want a player that isn’t fully committed?

His is committed. If injured you'd be moaning he hadnt got out the way. Why dont you turn your criticism to those who obviously arent snd dont have half this boy's flare and skill. 

I can't believe that because he jumped out of the way of a potentially season interrupting challenge he's being classed as wooden and uncommitted! The bloke has been kicked from pillar to post since he joined and 9 times out of 10 tries to continue his run. Scapegoat number 37 for the season?

Regardless of whether he should have stood his ground or not, what I was most disappointed in about that situation is why he is running towards his own goal amd why Shinnie is passing it to him in the first place. We was in a decent position for a counter attack and Jozwiak to be running in behind and Shinnie to play the ball over the top not running towards our own goal and playing hospital balls. That to me is again why we are where we are, the decision making from all the players is horrendous.

That being said, Jozwiak looks a very good player and if we become more attacking he will thrive imo.

Archived