Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

10 minutes ago, HariboWest said:

A touch of Eden Hazard about his game. Low centre of gravity, ball sticks to him, constantly positive and surprisingly strong. 
Get him back on that pitch ASAP. 

Thats exactly why thug teams like Cardiff will kick him off the park.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, HariboWest said:

A touch of Eden Hazard about his game. Low centre of gravity, ball sticks to him, constantly positive and surprisingly strong. 
Get him back on that pitch ASAP. 

Really like the look of Joz and hope that he is not too badly injured.

Having watched the highlights I could help noticing his frustration when Lawrence failed to find him when Jozwiak would have been clear on goal. Nothing against Lawrence but at times he does look like he plays for himself rather than the team. In this respect reminds me of a certain other Tom....

Just now, chadlad said:

Really like the look of Joz and hope that he is not too badly injured.

Having watched the highlights I could help noticing his frustration when Lawrence failed to find him when Jozwiak would have been clear on goal. Nothing against Lawrence but at times he does look like he plays for himself rather than the team. In this respect reminds me of a certain other Tom....

There was a very similar scenario with Waghorn where Jozwiak was in a brilliant position and he didn’t play the pass

Its these half chances we will start to take and fly up the league 

2 minutes ago, Jram said:

There was a very similar scenario with Waghorn where Jozwiak was in a brilliant position and he didn’t play the pass

Its these half chances we will start to take and fly up the league 

Didn’t see the Waghorn one, but twice Lawrence failed to play him in when well placed. Probably just poor decision making, hopefully nothing more worrying from a DCFC perspective.

43 minutes ago, chadlad said:

Didn’t see the Waghorn one, but twice Lawrence failed to play him in when well placed. Probably just poor decision making, hopefully nothing more worrying from a DCFC perspective.

Given our attacking, I'm certain it's just a case of making poor decisions in the final third.

He does make some some great runs and time playing together they'll find him.

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Given our attacking, I'm certain it's just a case of making poor decisions in the final third.

He does make some some great runs and time playing together they'll find him.

Once we click up front, have Rooney and Bielik feeding better through balls to our front players, we will give some team a good hiding.

Archived