Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was poor against Middlesbrough and average today. 

Maybe he's tired. 

Maybe he's disillusioned. 

I'd like to see him and Bielik in the same side. 

He's tricky but lacks physical presence. He therefore needs players close to him that he can offload to when he has created space. 

We need to wise up to that. 

15 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

He was poor against Middlesbrough and average today. 

Maybe he's tired. 

Maybe he's disillusioned. 

I'd like to see him and Bielik in the same side. 

He's tricky but lacks physical presence. He therefore needs players close to him that he can offload to when he has created space. 

We need to wise up to that. 

Option 3.    Maybe he's disillusioned

Only one slight amendment, omit the 'maybe' 

Wasn't great from him today but I'm still a fan of his, he has something for sure and we need a coach who can unlock it.

If he is disillusioned, then I feel for him. Robbed off that Forest winner for offside, has worked very hard in the side and looked dangerous. At least 1 assist I can think of, maybe more. He's not had the slice of luck since joining.

That said however, if that is the case he should pull himself together. Homesick I understand but he made a decision to move to a foreign league and he should follow through on that. Maybe he hasn't hit the heights he knows his is capable of, and maybe the team are a bigger mess than he thought, but he's not bigger than the club and he is part of that mess.

If we're going to get out of this mess, he is going to be a big part of doing that.

If he is disillusioned that is....

8 hours ago, Rampage said:

We seem to turn good players into average players, reducing their sale value. Wycombe wanted to win that game today more than we did at the end 

This. Apart from Vydra I can't recall a player we have sold on for more than we paid for them in recent years. 

We seems to have the anti Midas touch or part of it is simply we get our pants taken down in transfer negotiations. Lawrence is a classic example. How long has he been at the club now for an haven't seen him progress personally one iota. 

46 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

This. Apart from Vydra I can't recall a player we have sold on for more than we paid for them in recent years. 

We seems to have the anti Midas touch or part of it is simply we get our pants taken down in transfer negotiations. Lawrence is a classic example. How long has he been at the club now for an haven't seen him progress personally one iota. 

Albentosa ?

• 1 month later...

Really happy for him to get that assist today. He’s been working really hard on the defensive side of his game so that we have the cover needed and been a constant threat. 
other teams double or triple team him and now he is starting to regularly find the open man and commit players. 
now has the assist to go with his goal.  Long may it continue. 
I like you love to watch him on the ball. 

Archived