Kamil Jóźwiak

Andicis

Love the guy, not in a romantic way, but as a footballer. 

Must be great for him to have Bielik around who has been in the country for a while now and can help him settle in. 

Absolute menace of a player, was hacked to pieces against Preston not that the ref cared too much, and will become a target more in the second half of the season so it’s important we find another creative outlet on the opposite flank. 

Oh and that assist last night, what a beauty, Knight couldn’t have wished for a better ball.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kamil really has been everything we’d hoped he would be. Has settled in really well abs really quickly - in my opinion as a forward he will be enjoying his football playing under Rooney perhaps more than he seemed to be a couple of months ago. 

if Sibley can cement his place in the side now as well it will mean the opposition have two to worry about ...as well as CKR. 

Exciting prospect 

I don’t think he’s a particularly orthodox winger, but he’s like Archie Gemmill.
He can hold the ball and keep it and keep it, allowing us to push up. 
He’s very important. 

I like the fact that he has the confidence to do his tricks and turns and they're coming off. His favourite is to cut inside by back-heeling it behind him to his left, leaving the defender going the wrong way. Worked a couple of times last night including when he set up Knight with that peach of a cross with his UNFAVOURED foot.

Who was the last Derby winger comfortable using both feet like that?

11 hours ago, David said:

Love the guy, not in a romantic way, but as a footballer. 

Must be great for him to have Bielik around who has been in the country for a while now and can help him settle in. 

Absolute menace of a player, was hacked to pieces against Preston not that the ref cared too much, and will become a target more in the second half of the season so it’s important we find another creative outlet on the opposite flank. 

Oh and that assist last night, what a beauty, Knight couldn’t have wished for a better ball.

To me he seems like he will be a better version of Jamie Ward for us, and I loved watching Ward run down the wing,  my thoughts on Cocu are clear but his signings have been very good on the whole. 

Premier league player in the making, same with Sibley, Knight, Buchanan and Bielik we have some real quality that hopefully we can keep hold of. The dream would be promotion this season but its a very very tough ask now, who knows though if we can put together a winning run and sign a few in January doing a Villa wouldn't be completely out of the question. 

1 hour ago, roboto said:

I like the fact that he has the confidence to do his tricks and turns and they're coming off. His favourite is to cut inside by back-heeling it behind him to his left, leaving the defender going the wrong way. Worked a couple of times last night including when he set up Knight with that peach of a cross with his UNFAVOURED foot.

Who was the last Derby winger comfortable using both feet like that?

Lucas Moura was superb at that trick when he played for São Paulo.

2 hours ago, Kinder said:

It really was. I watched the highlights again earlier and it was absolutely perfect, evil to defend. 

Kamil glanced up, saw Knight's hand signal and curled it into his oath. Straight off the training field. No point in having a fast, quick thinking player with nobody to take advantage of it. Sibley looks perfect for the other flank. The speedy breakaways from defence now look a reality. 

4 hours ago, norwichram said:

Kamil really has been everything we’d hoped he would be. Has settled in really well abs really quickly - in my opinion as a forward he will be enjoying his football playing under Rooney perhaps more than he seemed to be a couple of months ago. 

if Sibley can cement his place in the side now as well it will mean the opposition have two to worry about ...as well as CKR. 

Exciting prospect 

Sibley's stamina, speed and quick thinking puts him well ahead of the alternatives. All these players do better in a team playing well.

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Kamil glanced up, saw Knight's hand signal and curled it into his oath. Straight off the training field. No point in having a fast, quick thinking player with nobody to take advantage of it. Sibley looks perfect for the other flank. The speedy breakaways from defence now look a reality. 

Tell that to Don Goodman ?

Archived