20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

1 minute ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Historic day in English football, has a BAME manager ever succeeded a BAME manager before?

cannot remember if Ince succeeded Curle. Or was it Sol Campbell succeeding Curle. Whatever it was, it was at a club placed about 91st in the pyramid.

Darren Moore succeed Alan Pardew at West Brom..... No way he's a white dude being able to move his hips like that!

2 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Yeah that disappointed me. 

It goes on obviously, but given we're in a two week break 48hrs clear time wouldn't have hurt.

The immediate announcement and brutal statement do seem pretty pointed from them.

Someone better make sure Sabri doesn't have any matches related accidents after disappointing such an employer.

6 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

Hughton is a good appointment.

I’m getting the feeling that lamouchi wasn’t involved in any of these transfers though, feel like he’s told who’s been signed/sold, hence the sacking after the window. 

I doubt it will be any different for Hughton.

Big leap of faith from him too.

21 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

He could have just been driving past... purely by coincidence... when... out of the blue... 

what? like when birdshit lands on your windscreen?

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The immediate announcement and brutal statement do seem pretty pointed from them.

Someone better make sure Sabri doesn't have any matches related accidents after disappointing such an employer.

I havent seen the statement. How is it Brutal?