20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

25 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I think that’s 1 win in 19 yet? Absolutely staggered the big man hasn’t sacked him already. 

Was more confident of us getting a result when watching Stevey Cotterills Forest. 

Pretty grim, not gonna lie. 

Chin up Dawnie, there'll be new manager at the helm of the good ship soon, although many of us over here thought Lamouchi has been doing a fine job. 

Dead cat bounce, wednesday's points deduction...things are not that bad for you yet.

57 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I think that’s 1 win in 19 yet? Absolutely staggered the big man hasn’t sacked him already. 

Was more confident of us getting a result when watching Stevey Cotterills Forest. 

On the bright side if you do get rid of him whoever comes in will have plenty of players to choose from. 

10 hours ago, GenBr said:

On the bright side if you do get rid of him whoever comes in will have plenty of players to choose from. 

It’s a real poo show. If they get a new manager he’s got to assess dozens of players to work out the best 11 for a new style. It’ll take a good few games to be able to pick through all that. 

lamouchi had bought half the players in the world. They won’t be the new manager’s players.

So I don’t think they can rely on a new manager honeymoon period. It’s going to be a really intensive learning curve for any new manager, and they’re going to have a few more poo results before he’ll be able to work out his best formation and tactics with the players available. 

11 hours ago, GenBr said:

I mean, that's one way of looking at it. 

But at the same time, you've an enormous squad all to keep content. Clearly a huge percentage will have no future with the club, keeping them from unsettling the rest is a challenge in itself. 

I just don't understand the decision making. Everyone knew Sabri would HAVE to hit the ground running after last seasons catastrophe, yet they've saddled the squad with another 12 (?) players? And if he starts poorly then what happens to all this lot? 

I hope they've been making enquiries elsewhere. They have a two week break now so would be the perfect time to bring someone new in. 

Or Gary Brazil for a 15th time ? Guy needs a knighthood for his services

23 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Think the writing is definitely on the wall now.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-nottingham-forest-make-move-to-sack-sabri-lamouchi/