Live football thread.

Rev

BT Sport need to sort their augmented sound out, it was dreadful, made every promising position and defensive clearance sound like a goal.

Ended up pressing the red button and listening as it was, the complete opposite of Sky and the Bundesliga games I've watched, when the piped in noise adds to the viewing experience.

Did laugh at the Brighton big screen zoom though, which showed everyone celebrating the last minute winner apart from the fella who'd obviously fell asleep and was oblivious!

9 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

BT Sport need to sort their augmented sound out, it was dreadful, made every promising position and defensive clearance sound like a goal.

Ended up pressing the red button and listening as it was, the complete opposite of Sky and the Bundesliga games I've watched, when the piped in noise adds to the viewing experience.

Did laugh at the Brighton big screen zoom though, which showed everyone celebrating the last minute winner apart from the fella who'd obviously fell asleep and was oblivious!

They did play a "jeer" sound when an Arsenal played slipped and kicked the ball out! Overall think it works well. Even the Arsenal goal had a 'softer' cheer sound than Brightons two them being the away side.

"For fans who have waited since March to see a glimpse of their team in action, the afternoon began in frustrating fashion for many, after a technical issue hit the streaming of Championship games on the iFollow system.

The English Football League has enabled clubs to stream all the remaining matches - in light of no supporters being allowed to attend games - but some fans missed the start of the first matches involved.

Many expressed frustration on social media after initially being unable to log in to some clubs' online iFollow access.

The EFL said the service was restored within 15 minutes and apologised to fans "for the inconvenience caused"."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53124005

Yet another reason to give the thumbs up for RamsTV.  Cheers Mel.  ?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

"For fans who have waited since March to see a glimpse of their team in action, the afternoon began in frustrating fashion for many, after a technical issue hit the streaming of Championship games on the iFollow system.

The English Football League has enabled clubs to stream all the remaining matches - in light of no supporters being allowed to attend games - but some fans missed the start of the first matches involved.

Many expressed frustration on social media after initially being unable to log in to some clubs' online iFollow access.

The EFL said the service was restored within 15 minutes and apologised to fans "for the inconvenience caused"."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53124005

Yet another reason to give the thumbs up for RamsTV.  Cheers Mel.  ?

Must admit I was sceptical that it would all go off with any issues, but was top quality, no glitches at all.

Double edged sword isn’t it. 
Looking at the table I think Dirties have enough for auto.... but..... big but...... imagine two teams playing in white reaching the  play offs from very opposite extremes ...... it couldn’t......  could it? 
As an aside I’d say this is the best ‘canned crowd’ I’ve heard, I’m not a fan of it but this at least has some credibility 

Edited by SKRam
Typo

3 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Double edged sword isn’t it. 
Looking at the table I think Dirties have enough for auto.... but..... big but...... imagine two teams playing in white reaching the  play offs from very opposite extremes ...... it couldn’t......  could it? 
As an aside I’d say this is the best ‘canned crowd’ I’ve heard, I’m not a fan of it but this at least has some credibility 

There was canned booing when a Leeds player took a tumble in the box, which was nice.