Live football thread.

Rev

Whoever is in the VAR booth genuinely deserves sacking for that. If you can’t see that that’s a goal when you have all those replays then you shouldn’t be allowed to officiate.

No doubt they’ll just be relegated to the championship and one of the muppets will be in charge of our game on Saturday.

Edited by Millenniumram

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Whoever is in the VAR booth genuinely deserves sacking for that. If you can’t see that that’s a goal when you have all those replays then you shouldn’t be allowed to officiate.

I don't reckon var will be allowed to intervene as probably doesn't come under their remit as the tech should deal with it

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

I don't reckon var will be allowed to intervene as probably doesn't come under their remit as the tech should deal with it

I thought that as well but sky said they could have done.

Sky have also just said goal line technology wasn’t working and the referee has now been informed it was a goal after the system came online.... yet it hasn’t been given retrospectively. Unbelievable. Abosolutely unbelievable.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

I thought that as well but sky said they could have done.

Sky have also just said goal line technology wasn’t working and the referee has now been informed it was a goal after the system came online.... yet it hasn’t been given retrospectively. Unbelievable. Abosolutely unbelievable.

You do know that it can't be given retrospectively, don't you?

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

You do know that it can't be given retrospectively, don't you?

Surely there’s got to be some sort of precendent for this though? It’s literally flashed up GOAL on his watch at half time when the system came back online! It’s a technological glitch, that can’t be what stops Sheff United from getting top four!

Sith Happens

Perhaps the PL getting payback for United successfully suing their precious west ham a few years back 

2 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Disgraceful. That one goal could cost a team like Sheff Utd a place in Europe (which would be massive for them); or keep Villa in the league at the expense of another team. There's enough technology around that stuff like this shouldn't happen anymore. 

Here's hoping for a Blades win now!

Relax. It's just a game of football.