Live football thread.

Rev

Just now, Van De Squid said:

Classic forest this season. Let the opposition have the ball, bore them to death, fluke a goal, shut up shop, win 1-0. Easy.

I'll give it to them, it's predictable and it is working. But i've now watched Forest 10-15 times this season and haven't been impressed for more than about 45mins of it.

1 minute ago, SouthStandDan said:

Huddersfield gifting the game to Forest. There is hope if they do gain promotion, they'll beat our points record.

There is no chance this Forest team is good enough to win the playoffs. They're poo. If they go a goal behind in a game they are screwed, just like us under Rowett.

21 minutes ago, Andicis said:

There is no chance this Forest team is good enough to win the playoffs. They're poo. If they go a goal behind in a game they are screwed, just like us under Rowett.

Th way are the fourth best team in the league, they could easily win the play offs. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

I'll give it to them, it's predictable and it is working. But i've now watched Forest 10-15 times this season and haven't been impressed for more than about 45mins of it.

Same here. Most matches they seem second best, yet they continue to be clinical. Not much entertainment going.

My Forest fan wife, whilst enjoying it,  fears playing that way if they get promoted.

1 minute ago, BondJovi said:

Same here. Most matches they seem second best, yet they continue to be clinical. Not much entertainment going.

My Forest fan wife, whilst enjoying it,  fears playing that way if they get promoted.

She worries too much, that wife of yours!   ?

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Haven't players been asked (or instructed?) to stop duckin' spitting all over the pitch, or can they carry on because they are better than the rest of us?

We know they think they are better than the rest of us

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11686/12015929/watford-investigate-after-claims-andre-gray-breached-lockdown-rules-with-gathering

23 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Think that seals a top 6 finish for them. Biggest game of there season today and probably two more wins required. There seven points of automatic and can't see that happening so likewise seven points inside the playoffs can't see them dropping out.

Yeah, I think they'll probably do it as well. Much as anything they needed to put this to bed and did.

Annoyingly Rowett-esc.

34 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yeah, I think they'll probably do it as well. Much as anything they needed to put this to bed and did.

Annoyingly Rowett-esc.

Or Davies -esc like Derby in 2007.  That sort of team is always a good bet in the play offs but they have to spend very heavy in the summer to add firepower and creativity -we didn't. The worst team for them to get in the playoffs would be Cardiff.  Fancy they may do them at there own game.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

I’m sorry, but one, or even multiple footballers breaking lockdown doesn’t mean that footballers as a whole think they’re better than us.

Unless every single non-footballer has obeyed the laws to the letter?