Investment Close

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

The investment has fallen through, was meant to be completed on a NYE Deadline. With players not being paid on time I fear the worst at the moment, I think it may be time for fresh ideas and ownership.

The article in the Mail says the players should be paid on Thursday. It’s a non story I reckon. 

20 minutes ago, rsmini said:

The article in the Mail says the players should be paid on Thursday. It’s a non story I reckon. 

If it's correct that the club has been unable to fulfill its financial obligations, it's hardly a non story.... 

13 hours ago, Dcfc_20 said:

The investment has fallen through, was meant to be completed on a NYE Deadline. With players not being paid on time I fear the worst at the moment, I think it may be time for fresh ideas and ownership.

You know it has fallen through for a fact do you? Or did you just make that up based on the story you read?

I suspect it's the latter.

13 hours ago, europia said:

If it's correct that the club has been unable to fulfill its financial obligations, it's hardly a non story.... 

So you’ve never been a day late with any payment due to money not arriving on time?

you are either one very lucky person or very frugal, if Mel had been frugal through out his term we’d have plenty of moans.

We all have hiccups so let’s not make mountains out of molehills.

Funny thing about this thread is it's headed, 'investment close', dated 21 October...

I do think it will happen, but the feeling I have is I will believe it when I see it. Let's be honest we have no idea really what's going on other than a few soundbites from Mel. 

It's a bit like us actually getting into the Premier League.

6 minutes ago, PhilGeeWasMyIdol said:

Funny thing about this thread is it's headed, 'investment close', dated 21 October...

I do think it will happen, but the feeling I have is I will believe it when I see it. Let's be honest we have no idea really what's going on other than a few soundbites from Mel. 

It's a bit like us actually getting into the Premier League.

We're not looking as attractive an investment atm, and they've got the dosh, not surprising there might be last minute 'unforeseen circumstances' tbh.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We're not looking as attractive an investment atm, and they've got the dosh, not surprising there might be last minute 'unforeseen circumstances' tbh.

Fans talking about what's happened to the £80m ,well I'll think you'll find  that was a paper transaction .If the club assets were valued at £60m that's only any good if you can sell them and turn it into hard currency .

Why do so many of you bother to support this fantastic club ,when at any opportunity to start lording  negative scepticism at any opportunity towards players ,staff, management and Mel. Basically I don't believe any one commenting on this thread knows f#ck all about  Jack SH#t with Regards any investment  ,or late payment to players . However it's obviously all got to be soon and gloom . We've got a top owner who is business savvy with genuine interest in the club,  with a fan base of a load of gob sh%tes whom I wouldn't trust to put air in my tyres let alone manage the club. Get off the teams,manager and owners back or go and support( if that's what you think you are) some red scum elsewhere.

In Mel I trust COYR

Archived