Investment Close

LB_DCFC

16 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

I think we need to look elsewhere.

I think we already have.

If Steve Nicholson has it right, in last weeks QandA he did, he said that things had stalled, but things were moving again and he expects there to be something finalised before any EFL hearing.

He also said "there were always more than 1 potential investor", so I would imagine Gabay pulled out, but we are still dealing with Amit Haria, the other person involved.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Correct, so Mel could have been paying the staff, and the new investor paying the players.

The staff got paid on time as far as I know?

Highly unlikely but i see what you saying.like you have already pointed out no one knows. 

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

Despite all the things going on Derby must be worth a punt the kids are worth a fortune .

Makes you wonder whether mel may be thinking is it worth holding off as things going in right direction 

15 hours ago, King Kevin said:

Despite all the things going on Derby must be worth a punt the kids are worth a fortune .

I think we are, and I think investors like Gabay know we are too. I just don’t think that anyone will be willing to invest until this FFP thing goes away - not because I think it would drive investors away, but because they’d want to pay a lower price for a bigger share if we were punished. I’m pretty sure Gabay is just hanging fire until the hearing, I’m pretty certain afterwards either he or someone else will conclude some investment pretty quickly

Archived