Investment Close

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Why do so many of you bother to support this fantastic club ,when at any opportunity to start lording  negative scepticism at any opportunity towards players ,staff, management and Mel. Basically I don't believe any one commenting on this thread knows f#ck all about  Jack SH#t with Regards any investment  ,or late payment to players . However it's obviously all got to be soon and gloom . We've got a top owner who is business savvy with genuine interest in the club,  with a fan base of a load of gob sh%tes whom I wouldn't trust to put air in my tyres let alone manage the club. Get off the teams,manager and owners back or go and support( if that's what you think you are) some red scum elsewhere.

In Mel I trust COYR

happy new year mate

20 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Why do so many of you bother to support this fantastic club ,when at any opportunity to start lording  negative scepticism at any opportunity towards players ,staff, management and Mel. Basically I don't believe any one commenting on this thread knows f#ck all about  Jack SH#t with Regards any investment  ,or late payment to players . However it's obviously all got to be soon and gloom . We've got a top owner who is business savvy with genuine interest in the club,  with a fan base of a load of gob sh%tes whom I wouldn't trust to put air in my tyres let alone manage the club. Get off the teams,manager and owners back or go and support( if that's what you think you are) some red scum elsewhere.

In Mel I trust COYR

Chill out dude it’s Rooney day.

39 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

In Mel I trust COYR

1FA4C890-3CB0-44C6-8DA6-459DD7B72311.gif

58 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

In Mel I trust COYR

Blimey. For 35 years I have been servicing multi million pound military aircraft,  including putting air in the tyres. I feel worried I have been doing it wrong all this time.

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

In Mel I trust COYR

vic_bob_handbags.jpg

8 hours ago, Rosythram said:

So you’ve never been a day late with any payment due to money not arriving on time?

you are either one very lucky person or very frugal, if Mel had been frugal through out his term we’d have plenty of moans.

We all have hiccups so let’s not make mountains out of molehills.

My comment wasnt critical, just observational. The media are always on the lookout for a negative story. So if the club supply the ammunition.... 

Archived