Investment Close

LB_DCFC

17 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

This Duvet group - wouldn’t have thought there was much money in what is essentially luxury bedding materials. 

16 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

We could go down without it.

16 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Eider way, don’t lose any sleep on it.

31819039351_1a09bc55e5_b.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Why do so many of you bother to support this fantastic club ,when at any opportunity to start lording  negative scepticism at any opportunity towards players ,staff, management and Mel. Basically I don't believe any one commenting on this thread knows f#ck all about  Jack SH#t with Regards any investment  ,or late payment to players . However it's obviously all got to be soon and gloom . We've got a top owner who is business savvy with genuine interest in the club,  with a fan base of a load of gob sh%tes whom I wouldn't trust to put air in my tyres let alone manage the club. Get off the teams,manager and owners back or go and support( if that's what you think you are) some red scum elsewhere.

In Mel I trust COYR

Proud to be a gobsh%te  - even after 50+ years a Ram

3 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

My wife's put some classical music (Greig before anyone asks) while she's doing some post Christmas cleaning and tidying.  We're not even posh.

Obviously, or you’d have a cleaner.  ?

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Worth having a read of these tweets.

Seems to suggest that something is definitely going on in the background...

In fairness, Mr Redfern is putting 2+2 together and coming up with, well, whatever he wants to come up with! He's just reading what's publicly available from companies house and drawing conclusions that one cannot accurately do.... In terms of the details, it's probably worth waiting until announcements are made.

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

Wish they’d just get it done

Just a hunch buddy but I suspect it already is. If so, it would be daft to announce it at a time when we are looking to bring players in for obvious reasons. I think it might also make sense to delay the news from a financial planning point of view, though again, that's just a hunch. It's frustrating but we do have some developments on the pitch to concern ourselves with right now and perhaps our focus is best placed on an apparent improvement in both play and fortune for our beloved Rams. SHould that continue, the investment is merely a cherry on our cake ?

34 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

In fairness, Mr Redfern is putting 2+2 together and coming up with, well, whatever he wants to come up with! He's just reading what's publicly available from companies house and drawing conclusions that one cannot accurately do.... In terms of the details, it's probably worth waiting until announcements are made.

@redfern_ian

" 'Delayed by unforeseen issue' according to Morris on radio, although I see Companies Hse now shows that Rams Investment Ltd (Gabay's newco) has been granted mortgages (inc PPS) by Mel's asset owning companies. Looks like the "investment" isn't entirely unsecured share capital!

From what I see, Gabay is making his "investment" into DCFC via a new company called Rams Investments Ltd. The company which evidently owns PPS now (under Mel's control) & the overall holding company for Mel's DCFC activities have both given security to Rams Investment.

If Gabay was investing entirely in shares in DCFC , then that's by definition an unsecured risk. Looks like (at least) part of his investment is a loan & a secured loan at that; where he gets security over PPS. So not only does DCFC no longer own PPS, it's mortgaged too.' "

Archived