Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

I’ve just watched that video again, now we have been told all week that Frank was meeting abraaamavamaveryrich on his yacht on Thursday ! Now could Christina have “accidentally “ posted that video to show a slightly worse for wear frank, sitting in a beach side bar a bit half cut in his shirts and tee shirt laughing and enjoying his birthday as a message that he was no where near the yacht and would not be and to not believe everything you are reading and to see it with our own eyes ?

he certainly wasn’t looking like he was prepared for a meeting with the guy who would control his destiny on that day !

he is going nowhere !

I really believe that she is there sitting thinking about DCFC fans, I really do

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Mate, when I'm on holiday I'm on holiday. If someone rings me and I think it's about work then it's getting ignored. 

I won't even answer calls about work if I'm chilling with the kids! 

I can do 10,12, 14 hour days, 7 days per week sometimes. I sometimes have to take calls when I'm jumping in the shower 8.30 at night. But sometimes you need to switch off. 

I'm very confident that neither club is in limbo like the media suggest. I doubt both clubs are checking Frank's Instagram. 

Sounds dodgy....... Webcam business as a sideline? ?

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Ok boys and girls.

I’ve just hidden a few posts which are getting a bit repetitive and argumentative.

While we all have our opinions, can we be respectful of each other’s too.

If you have a problem with something someone has said please report them using the button provided.

Whats upset me a little bit is the accusation of this forum being cliquey.  I like to think I try to embrace all new members and hope others do too.

I know seeing someone with a high post count seemingly talking down to you can give this impression so please report anything you feel upset by.

we’re all in limbo land regards Frank, let’s not get into squabbles on here eh?

peace 

Spot on - no need to be Frankers towards each other. 

18 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Ok boys and girls.

I’ve just hidden a few posts which are getting a bit repetitive and argumentative.

If you have a problem with something someone has said please report them using the button provided.

Whats upset me a little bit is the accusation of this forum being cliquey.  I like to think I try to embrace all new members and hope others do too.

I know seeing someone with a high post count seemingly talking down to you can give this impression so please report anything you feel upset by.

peace 

Someone's trying to keep the page count down. ?

52 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

......but after Franks comments about losing most of pre season last year due to late arrivals etc then i thought we would of acted quickly this season. Pre season is around 2 weeks away, id like 90% of our business to be down by the end of the first week back. 

Great point. And this is why I am coming round to the view that Frank is waiting for the offer from Chelsea.  He knows how important this time is pre-season and to be silent about our plans, suggests to me that he’s off. Don’t blame him at all. And fwiw, I bet Mel is working with our new manager in waiting on transfer targets. Bloody hope so, anyway. 

Just now, RedSox said:

Great point. And this is why I am coming round to the view that Frank is waiting for the offer from Chelsea.  He knows how important this time is pre-season and to be silent about our plans, suggests to me that he’s off. Don’t blame him at all. And fwiw, I bet Mel is working with our new manager in waiting on transfer targets. Bloody hope so, anyway. 

do you not think that Frank was going to be on holiday regardless of Chelsea vacancy?

I believe this holiday was planned for a while, as his birthday is the same day every year. 

He is on holiday and would've been anyway, so his silence is what it was always going to be!

24 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Ok boys and girls.

peace 

I have close to 5000 posts on this forum. The least l would expect is a PM on this matter.

Archived