Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

<sigh>

@David is there anyway I can ignore posts that are replying/quoting a poster I have on ignore?

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I do hope you're not one of those mighty imbeciles.

Somehow, there are more people alive today who think (or pretend to think) the Earth is flat, than have ever existed in recorded human history before. And we have bloody photographs!

Sorry @Mostyn6 - I'll join you It'll be safer ? 

Learn to embrace the mighty @Curtains without taking him too seriously. Your life will be all the richer for it. Legend.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Somehow, there are more people alive today who think (or pretend to think) the Earth is flat, than have ever existed in recorded human history before. And we have bloody photographs!

Yes - FLAT photographs...

#justsaying #wibblewibble #pencilsinmynose

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Learn to embrace the mighty @Curtains without taking him too seriously. Your life will be all the richer for it. Legend.

To be fair to @Curtains I hadn't actually opened the video. So I just skimmed through it, and was admittedly colder than I needed to be in my response. I just assumed it was a lunatic's video, it was not ? 

I still hope he's not one though. I hope that no-one here is a flat-earther, and I don't think that stance should be unreasonable ? 

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Bahhhhh. Your all wrong on this .  The earth expands and contracts with the gravitational pull of the moon and Sun .  It's never round .  This is what causes tide's to go in and out -the sea isn't moving , the earth is .  If you don't believe me ask Frank almighty when he's got five minutes out from posting his piss takes on instagram .

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Bahhhhh. Your all wrong on this .  The earth expands and contracts with the gravitational pull of the moon and Sun .  It's never round .  This is what causes tide's to go in and out -the sea isn't moving , the earth is .  If you don't believe me ask Frank almighty when he's got five minutes out from posting his piss takes on instagram .

Some crossed wires there, but you're right it's not spherical. Still round though, the context of the term meaning curved and 3 dimensional.

Besides, if I got five minutes with Frank I'd ask him a question about the latin translation of The Lord of the Rings I'm reading.

Just now, rcarso1 said:

I pop into this thread on an occasional basis to see if anything is actually happening !! When I see the posts getting personal and discussions regarding flat earth theories I know all is well so far!?

That's the way!

24 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

A Wotsits sandwich is the ultimate crisp sandwich. Get a half baguette, a baton if you will. Cut it open, line it with butter and fill with about 2-3 packets of Wotsits. 

spacer.png

Just walkers beef and onion or chicken for me .  Nothing kinky .  I did jazz up a chicken one once with cheese spread .  Was quite nice

29 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

A Wotsits sandwich is the ultimate crisp sandwich. Get a half baguette, a baton if you will. Cut it open, line it with butter and fill with about 2-3 packets of Wotsits. 

spacer.png

Sorry, but crisp sandwiches have to be bread, no baguettes, or batons, or paninis, always bread.  Preferably white, no thicker than Warburtons Thick Toastie bread.  Otherwise the bread to crisp ratio is too in favour of the bread...

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Just walkers beef and onion or chicken for me .  Nothing kinky .  I did jazz up a chicken one once with cheese spread .  Was quite nice

Ready Salted and Salt and Vinegar crisps can add some nice texture to a ham (& cheese) sandwich. 

Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The real killer for whole packets are Jaffa cakes .

Don't bring cakes into a biscuit discussion! 

Archived