Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

24 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You've not even touched on thick ridge cuts!

Also, shamefully (as a crisp addict) I had the best crisps I've ever eaten while I was in America.

image.png.a8d65c2d7cf8aa8c55f05d5959b25ee7.png

I too consider myself a crisp addict. As part of my job I would frequently travel abroad and I've been fortunate enough to eat crisps on all continents bar Antarctica.

On a trip to Canada I stumbled across what I consider to be my favourite flavour of all time.... "All Dressed". From what I was told, it's basically all the condiments flavour, whatever that means!

What's more, I ate this Canadian favourite in Maine, Michigan and Wisconsin, meaning they've migrated to the States. With a bit of luck they'll find their way over here before long.

I'll see if I can find your Voodoo crisps on Amazon or somewhere, but you must try All Dressed flavour crisps in return and we can discuss and compare our findings.......... possibly before Frank has signed a new contract / left for Chelsea

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sweetness34 said:

I too consider myself a crisp addict. As part of my job I would frequently travel abroad and I've been fortunate enough to eat crisps on all continents bar Antarctica.

On a trip to Canada I stumbled across what I consider to be my favourite flavour of all time.... "All Dressed". From what I was told, it's basically all the condiments flavour, whatever that means!

What's more, I ate this Canadian favourite in Maine, Michigan and Wisconsin, meaning they've migrated to the States. With a bit of luck they'll find their way over here before long.

I'll see if I can find your Voodoo crisps on Amazon or somewhere, but you must try All Dressed flavour crisps in return and we can discuss and compare our findings.......... possibly before Frank has signed a new contract / left for Chelsea

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Danelaw Rams said:

Us fans demand to know something soon!....Could end up with a black & "White Riot!  

This whole situation reminds me of back in the 70s, when us fans wanted  Tommy Docherty sacked and gone! It dragged on until I picked up the morning papers to the headlines "Derby county's Tommy Gun!

....i know?

3 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I was travelling through Cyprus on my way around the world when (AND PARDON THE PUN) I came across Lays - salty splash crisps.

Make of that what you will, I haven't seen them since and can't find a picture.

Taste was ok though.

1 minute ago, BathRam72 said:

I was travelling through Cyprus on my way around the world when (AND PARDON THE PUN) I came across Lays - salty splash crisps.

Taste was ok though.

This reminds me of when Walkers did those World Cup themed crisps.

Salt n Lineker was ok

Beef & Seaman was not so good

3 minutes ago, Danelaw Rams said:

This whole situation reminds me of back in the 70s, when us fans wanted  Tommy Docherty sacked and gone! It dragged on until I picked up the morning papers to the headlines "Derby county's Tommy Gun!

....i know?

Not had London's Calling yet - will keep an eye out on Christines instagram

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Don't HMRC define them as biscuits now - or is the other way around  .   Club oranges are another -  I reckon I could eat a packet of them in a sitting . 

Nah, cakes. Proven in court for VAT purposes as the rate is higher on biscuits. I believe they baked a huge one as evidence.

Also, biscuits go soft when they go stale, cakes go hard. That's a good way to differentiate them.

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Taste was ok though.

Lays is just Walkers' brand outside the UK. It does sound like a silly named version of Ready Salted though (although "Ready Salted" is an odd name in modern times now applying your own salt is so uncommon).

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

has anyone ever had a hobnob sandwich?

I'm in a position to have one right now at work if you want me to. Although I'd have to borrow a couple of slices of my colleagues bread and he eats that horrible seed filled stuff.

Just now, SaintRam said:

I'm in a position to have one right now at work if you want me to. Although I'd have to borrow a couple of slices of my colleagues bread and he eats that horrible seed filled stuff.

would you still butter the bread?

Oh, butter on a bacon sandwich? Yes or No?

I'm a yes.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

would you still butter the bread?

Oh, butter on a bacon sandwich? Yes or No?

I'm a yes.

On the slice below the bacon yeah, so it can melt. Condiments on top. Lightly grilled bread (on the internal facing sides, so its still soft on the outside).

32 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Some crossed wires there, but you're right it's not spherical. Still round though, the context of the term meaning curved and 3 dimensional.

Besides, if I got five minutes with Frank I'd ask him a question about the latin translation of The Lord of the Rings I'm reading.

Oblate spheroid.

The thread is now reaching that legendary status.

It started by not making any sense but with the ability to stay on topic.

Now from one post to the next, you don't know what you're going to get.

And i couldn't be more desk lamp.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Ok boys and girls.

I’ve just hidden a few posts which are getting a bit repetitive and argumentative.

While we all have our opinions, can we be respectful of each other’s too.

If you have a problem with something someone has said please report them using the button provided.

Whats upset me a little bit is the accusation of this forum being cliquey.  I like to think I try to embrace all new members and hope others do too.

I know seeing someone with a high post count seemingly talking down to you can give this impression so please report anything you feel upset by.

we’re all in limbo land regards Frank, let’s not get into squabbles on here eh?

peace 

Oh, don't be such a Robbie Savage!

7 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Yes

I someone makes me one un-buttered I'm cool with that but if given a choice always buttered

Unbuttered is better if it's crispy bacon (or crisps, for that matter) because you can press the bread down really firmly and it moulds itself around the shards of shrapnel so those delicious crumbs are retained. If it was buttered you would get greasy mitts.

/I'm still on a diet and still hallucinating about food.

Archived