Kasey Palmer - Signed for Blackburn on loan

DarkFruitsRam7

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I can imagine he is dynamite in the bedroom.

Teasing the woman for hours until she is completely knackered and then bang, Gary goes on the counter attack, only to fail to deliver.

I think you've thought this out far too much...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I can imagine he is dynamite in the bedroom.

Teasing the woman for hours until she is completely knackered and then bang, Gary goes on the counter attack, only to fail to deliver.

Let the other come on to you...wait wait..they get on top of you...wait wait...

And then hoof it along for the waiting Andi weimann

16 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Exactly this. I thought Rowett had claimed that they were managing an injured player for the entirety of his loan period. He was injured at Huddersfield too. I thought he looked the part when he came on, but there's nothing to be gained by buying injured players. He has to prove he is robust enough to last a season.

So how do you prove you’re robust enough to last a season from the bench?

All players get injured. Over-playing especially at a younger age is the main cause. 

10 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Sky say we are in talks but mirror say we are unsure?

The Mirror always but some sort of negative spin on stories about us - clearly got red dogs working in their sports department....

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

So how do you prove you’re robust enough to last a season from the bench?

All players get injured. Over-playing especially at a younger age is the main cause. 

I think it's sometimes the other way around and under-playing is often the issue. Young players today hardly seem to get any game time in which to build up their stamina and match strength. Someone like Hughes was really unusual in getting so many games under his belt at such an early age. 

How many senior matches has Palmer completed? He started 2 for us but I'm not sure if he finished them. 

Mason Bennett and Max Lowe have both struggled to put a run of senior games together to show they can be depended upon week after week. 

As to how do you prove you can do it when you've not done it before? That's a tough one - I don't have all the answers! 

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

I think it's sometimes the other way around and under-playing is often the issue. Young players today hardly seem to get any game time in which to build up their stamina and match strength. Someone like Hughes was really unusual in getting so many games under his belt at such an early age. 

How many senior matches has Palmer completed? He started 2 for us but I'm not sure if he finished them. 

Mason Bennett and Max Lowe have both struggled to put a run of senior games together to show they can be depended upon week after week. 

As to how do you prove you can do it when you've not done it before? That's a tough one - I don't have all the answers! 

Come on @Carl Sagan if there’s anybody who can solve this dilemma it’s you. Can’t you consult your text book of rocket science calculations, quantum physics, Zeeman’s Catastrophe Theory or perhaps Chaos Theory can throw a beam {or quark} of light on it? ?

17 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Come on @Carl Sagan if there’s anybody who can solve this dilemma it’s you. Can’t you consult your text book of rocket science calculations, quantum physics, Zeeman’s Catastrophe Theory or perhaps Chaos Theory can throw a beam {or quark} of light on it? ?

Beam me up Spotty !

I’d love to see him in a Derby shirt. Vydra is to my mind one of our quicker thinking players but Kasey was up for give and goes a full decimal point above Vydra and others. This could be triumph or disaster. He’ll get others to tune in and we’ll be really scary or he will be a lonely creator frustrated beyond measure

44 minutes ago, jono said:

I’d love to see him in a Derby shirt. Vydra is to my mind one of our quicker thinking players but Kasey was up for give and goes a full decimal point above Vydra and others. This could be triumph or disaster. He’ll get others to tune in and we’ll be really scary or he will be a lonely creator frustrated beyond measure

Palmer, at least technically, is miles ahead of Vydra. He just hasn’t got that natural goal scoring ability. Unfortunately, those things don’t tend to go hand-in-hand. 

I’ve always been someone who had been very pro-technical ability. I appreciate managers that can watch a player and see their function over their ability. The players that couldn’t trap a bag of cement, but just seem to do their job well. I just find, like Vydra, is they’re not doing their ‘function’ I.e scoring then they offer next to nothing.

Theo Robinson scored goals at this level, but technically he was non-league. Sammon too. Although, Sammon used to cause chaos and allow space for others. 

A midfield example would be Eustace, technically okay, but as influential as anyone else on the pitch 9/10. 

Archived