Kasey Palmer - Signed for Blackburn on loan

DarkFruitsRam7

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Nah @cosmic is right it is Lampard's right arm, the bottom of his sleeve.

It's not the same photo because the leaked photo is not one that Derby took, it's one that someone present took.

From the official, more central position, there would be an Umbro symbol right next to his arm, if you look at the pattern on the backboard.

It's just highly saturated as he says.

Poor picture for 2 new arrivals. I wanted some video like teams do.. the worst thing I still think the Kiftenbeld (however you spell his name) announcement was the best with the teletext 

sack the media manager... 

I am joking by the way

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're so angry with the leak that the original photo of him standing with Frank isn't in the Mason Mount image gallery! Shame, I was going to spend a couple of minutes overlaying it. 

Think this one is about bodies more than anything with plenty of their players still away after international duty.  Squad looks extremely light... 

The players travelling are:

Marcin Bulka
Jared Thompson
Bradley Collins
David Luiz
Ethan Ampadu
Fikayo Tomori
Michael Hector
Tomas Kalas
Marcos Alonso
Emerson
Davide Zappacosta
Ola Aina
Cesc Fabregas
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Ross Barkley
Mario Pasalic
Jorginho
Kasey Palmer
Pedro
Lucas Piazon
Charly Musonda
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Alvaro Morata
Tammy Abraham

5 I've never heard of. 9 that they normally loan out, including Palmer. Leaving just 11that you'd class as first teamers. 

21 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Think this one is about bodies more than anything with plenty of their players still away after international duty.  Squad looks extremely light... 

The players travelling are:

Marcin Bulka
Jared Thompson
Bradley Collins
David Luiz
Ethan Ampadu
Fikayo Tomori
Michael Hector
Tomas Kalas
Marcos Alonso
Emerson
Davide Zappacosta
Ola Aina
Cesc Fabregas
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Ross Barkley
Mario Pasalic
Jorginho
Kasey Palmer
Pedro
Lucas Piazon
Charly Musonda
Callum Hudson-Odoi
Alvaro Morata
Tammy Abraham

5 I've never heard of. 9 that they normally loan out, including Palmer. Leaving just 11that you'd class as first teamers. 

More importantly, @MuespachRam how many of these players have you heard of from this list?

I'm not sure with Wilson, Lawrence and Josefzoon we really need him that badly. Sort of think wherever he ends up, if it's in the championship, he will want to be starting.

Unless he's moving permanently or at least with an option to buy it makes more sense to develop Lawrence for ourselves.

I suspect we will, and would probably be better off with playing someone like Lawrence or Wilson in a more attacking midfield role, (be good to see those switching positions during a match) and then replacing Vydra with an out and out striker.

20180721_155010.thumb.jpg.627605546ea99b4653edd4dc2f8d123f.jpg

I've been following this hunk on Instagram and it's all Derby players that he talks to. Thomas, Thorne, Bogle, Lawrence... he's obviously made some strong friendships here. Along with George Thorne's teases about them training together again soon only points to one thing as far as I can see. Kasey Palmer is a Ram in waiting, hopefully on a permanent, and our forward line is starting to look very spicy. ???

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

20180721_155010.thumb.jpg.627605546ea99b4653edd4dc2f8d123f.jpg

I've been following this hunk on Instagram and it's all Derby players that he talks to. Thomas, Thorne, Bogle, Lawrence... he's obviously made some strong friendships here. Along with George Thorne's teases about them training together again soon only points to one thing as far as I can see. Kasey Palmer is a Ram in waiting, hopefully on a permanent, and our forward line is starting to look very spicy. ???

Can still see this happening but need at least 4 cms out permanent or on loan

Archived