Kasey Palmer - Signed for Blackburn on loan

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, RamsPolls said:

All gone a little quiet since we got permission to talk to him regarding a move... 

I imagine this could be down to us getting rid of a couple, with him maybe coming in as an attacking mid we could be waiting for any of the below to leave : 

Anya, Blackman, Johnson, Butterfield, Vydra, Martin, Nugent, Jerome.

I would think Marriott may come in to replace Vydra.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

I imagine this could be down to us getting rid of a couple, with him maybe coming in as an attacking mid we could be waiting for any of the below to leave : 

Anya, Blackman, Johnson, Butterfield, Vydra, Martin, Nugent, Jerome.

I would think Marriott may come in to replace Vydra.

Good point. At the time that we got permission to speak to him we thought Vydra was about to sign for Leeds. 

Yeah that looks like they’ve had an image in place on top of that blurry background, then moved it to one side, put the other two in and forgot to hide the first image.

Of course, it could just have been a placeholder image of someone random in marketing holding the shirt for the purposes of the template. 

1 minute ago, thederbyram said:

But the umbro is too close to the sleeve in the tweet ?

Nah @cosmic is right it is Lampard's right arm, the bottom of his sleeve.

It's not the same photo because the leaked photo is not one that Derby took, it's one that someone present took.

From the official, more central position, there would be an Umbro symbol right next to his arm, if you look at the pattern on the backboard.

It's just highly saturated as he says.

Archived