Kasey Palmer - Signed for Blackburn on loan

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't really fit our system although he could probably do a decent job in Mount's role, but there's no point having one of them sat on the bench. Good move for him but he's going to have a hard time of it getting in ahead of Dack in the number 10 role for them, so he'll probably end up out wide 

Second time I will have to unfollow him on Instagram now, bit rough that on the lads follower account but needs must, if you’re not in a Derby shirt I just ain’t interested in your family pics.

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Well, if Lampard wanted him, I’m sure he’s be wearing a Rams shirt. I’m remember there being a report saying Lampard was considering it, but he must have decided against it 

I agree with that

14 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Not sure how they are gonna play him. Dack is undroppable, made mockery of Everton defense today. Not sure what is his "ceiling", awesome player.

Said that months ago. Would be a great replacement for Bryson imo

7 hours ago, Coconut said:

Who the fack is Dack? Genuinely never heard of him.

I've been following his career for years now. You might wonder why but I got a tip that there's a player at Gillingham who plays the exact same way I used.

He just keeps on getting better and better. Playing with confidence, creative, nutmeg is clearly his favorite move and loves to tackle. I'm predicting him to be one of the stars in Championship this season. Hardly a risky prediction, more like stating the obvious.

Edit. Forgot to add, he is a very entertaining footballer. If there's Blackburn's game on telly, I rather watch it than Premier League.

12 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I've been following his career for years now. You might wonder why but I got a tip that there's a player at Gillingham who plays the exact same way I used.

He just keeps on getting better and better. Playing with confidence, creative, nutmeg is clearly his favorite move and loves to tackle. I'm predicting him to be one of the stars in Championship this season. Hardly a risky prediction, more like stating the obvious.

Edit. Forgot to add, he is a very entertaining footballer. If there's Blackburn's game on telly, I rather watch it than Premier League.

I remember seeing him for Gillingham a few years ago and thought he looked a bit special, but because of his hair I completely disregarded him (bad hey).

Great to see he really has made it and no doubt we will offer 5 million for him next season.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I remember seeing him for Gillingham a few years ago and thought he looked a bit special, but because of his hair I completely disregarded him (bad hey).

Great to see he really has made it and no doubt we will offer 5 million for him next season.

Might go against the grain but i hope not, i have seen him play c. 6times for Gillingham and he was largely anonymous, maybe he is a late bloomer. The trick is to man mark and he disappears.

Archived