Kasey Palmer - Signed for Blackburn on loan

DarkFruitsRam7

I may be missing something here but Palmer hasn't played  a full season for anybody and has s dodgy fitness record. 

I would say he's a number 10 in the hole and I thought this was Lawrence's position. 

Palmer lacks the awareness and tackling ability to play deeper and he's no centre forward or winger.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

If they’ve given us permission surely it’s a slam dunk done deal you’d have thought!

Yes you would think that all the financial details being it either a loan, permanent or loan with a view to a permanent between the club's have been agreed.Now down to if the player wants it......would be a exciting signing given his age and potential if it is a permanent deal.

16 minutes ago, robglosta said:

5m ( - Frank Lampard long service bonus) = £0.5m

Bargain.

Maybe its being balanced against Chris Jones still working for them for pre-season. ?

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I may be missing something here but Palmer hasn't played  a full season for anybody and has s dodgy fitness record. 

I would say he's a number 10 in the hole and I thought this was Lawrence's position. 

Palmer lacks the awareness and tackling ability to play deeper and he's no centre forward or winger.

Maybe franks bringing him in so him and Lawrence can switch as their would be no cover once vydra is sold ? Unless frank and morris are turning butterfield into a world beater ?? 

47 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

England are playing so what... If Palmer came in on a permanent it would be a signal of intent From Derby! Praying it's happening... Up the fuc££ing Rams! 

Hmmm. He gets injured a lot. Prefer a loan. 

Archived