Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2019 at 22:44, Phoenix said:

People who ring up in the evening and go on at length when you're watching something worthwhile on TV.

Worse.... People who sit next to you and talk to you whilst you are watching something... Its bad when they ask related stuff like 'hmmmm.. why do you think he said that, who is his character again ..'  Far worse when they say random  **** like  '.. Hey I didn't tell you about what happened at work today..'.. 

My mate and I were moaning about our other halves doing this. And that both of us will pause what we are watching...nod disinterestedly.. and then rewind a bit.... And they will just do it again!!

Its unforgiveable! 

Edited by Chester40

On 25/12/2019 at 06:16, Chester40 said:

Worse.... People who sit next to you and talk to you whilst you are watching something... Its bad when they ask related stuff like 'hmmmm.. why do you think he said that, who is his character again ..'  Far worse when they say random  **** like  '.. Hey I didn't tell you about what happened at work today..'.. 

My mate and I were moaning about our other halves doing this. And that both of us will pause what we are watching...nod disinterestedly.. and then rewind a bit.... And they will just do it again!!

Its unforgiveable! 

Watching Gavin and Stacey last night. I nearly got kicked out because I started shouting at people trying to talk all the way through. Absolutely fuming I was Gav.

People not honouring agreements they've made.

We've been waiting for an electrician to come since 9 o'clock. Nearly 3 hours later, I've half a mind to tell him to sod off if he actually bothers to come.

It's almost as if people don't actually want the work.

I'm going to get a Pole of Romanian to do it while I still can.

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

People not honouring agreements they've made.

We've been waiting for an electrician to come since 9 o'clock. Nearly 3 hours later, I've half a mind to tell him to sod off if he actually bothers to come.

It's almost as if people don't actually want the work.

I'm going to get a Pole of Romanian to do it while I still can.

Honestly I find people in allied trades so unreliable. Really hard to find someone reliable.

Like you we have had them that dont bother, or are late. Wouldnt mind if they called but they just dont.

Then if they come half the time after they have stood there tutting that the job is going to be bigger than constructing the hoover dam they dont bother coming back to you with a price.

Then if you can actually get them to do the job it often goes up in price because they find a way to inflate it through 'hidden' requirements.

If i was you i'd find someone else but dont tell him, let him turn up eventually and send him on his way.