Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

11 hours ago, Van Wolfie said:

Car defrosting season is upon us again.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank BMW for now making their cars loudly sound the horn twice when I lock it on the drive with the engine running, to defrost it a bit.

I discovered the new feature this morning. Lovely for the neighbours.

Vote Labour, they're promising free garages for everyone

• 2 weeks later...

We have 4 or 5 friend couples who we get together with from time to time.

The trouble is, while we get on with them all (obviously), it's becoming increasingly apparent that they all hate each other.

We had Miss Wolfie's birthday party at the weekend and quite a few came back to ours afterwards for coffee etc. I spent a large portion of that time watching their bitchy & back-biting interactions with each other. One friend even pretended to go for a nap on our sofa for half an hour just to annoy one of the others. He admitted it to me later.

It means that we have to avoid these types of gatherings but then maybe not..........It ended up being quite amusing both at the time and reading the texts since from friends all moaning about each other.

14 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

We have 4 or 5 friend couples who we get together with from time to time.

The trouble is, while we get on with them all (obviously), it's becoming increasingly apparent that they all hate each other.

We had Miss Wolfie's birthday party at the weekend and quite a few came back to ours afterwards for coffee etc. I spent a large portion of that time watching their bitchy & back-biting interactions with each other. One friend even pretended to go for a nap on our sofa for half an hour just to annoy one of the others. He admitted it to me later.

It means that we have to avoid these types of gatherings but then maybe not..........It ended up being quite amusing both at the time and reading the texts since from friends all moaning about each other.

I can see why that's annoying. But I'd also take heart from the fact that you and Miss Wolfie seem to be happier than most. 

17 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Posh fruit. Just eaten a Persimmon ffs. What the duck is that? 

Persimmon is a good fruit though. You can eat almost all of it, so there's no faffing about removing the skin or seeds. The fruits that annoy me are the high effort, low reward fruits. Papayas can duck right off. Messy, time consuming, and not even particularly tasty.