Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

3 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Box junctions.

ducking hell, people, don't enter the thing unless the exit is clear. Just don't.

I am sick of Bamfords blocking the traffic because they are too selfish / stupid to use a box junction properly.

Dont even know how to use them tbh, I just imagine they arent there. If the traffic light is green, I go, if it is red, I stay

3 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Box junctions.

ducking hell, people, don't enter the thing unless the exit is clear. Just don't.

I am sick of Bamfords blocking the traffic because they are too selfish / stupid to use a box junction properly.

Agreed... and whilst we're on the driving theme, the folk who seem to think it is ok to cut across lanes on a roundabout, effectively driving in a straight line to save them having to turn their wheel... and in the process wiping out the poor sod to their right...

I'd say they were equally Bamfordious!  

10 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

People get so possessive. My colleague has moved to another office and I now occupy ‘her’ desk. It’s not mine, it’s still hers and if she decides she’s doing a day in her old office she claims it and I have to move. 

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Leave your desk in a messy/dirty state and she'll stop using your desk.

Tell her to hang on whilst you go and fetch some anti-bac spray, as you haven't had chance to wipe it down properly since you last had sex on there!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Agreed... and whilst we're on the driving theme, the folk who seem to think it is ok to cut across lanes on a roundabout, effectively driving in a straight line to save them having to turn their wheel... and in the process wiping out the poor sod to their right...

I'd say they were equally Bamfordious!  

I had an argument with a taxi driver a few months ago about this, tried telling me I was in the wrong lane, and that I swerved at him, no, idiot, I went around the round about. 

21 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Dont even know how to use them tbh, I just imagine they arent there. If the traffic light is green, I go, if it is red, I stay

Its not difficult. Only go if you can safely clear the boxed area.

We shouldnt need them, people should be considerate and not enter an area that could block others from progressing. Too many people do and it causes a huge amount of congestion.

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

anyone over the age of 70 driving

my great grandma is 83 years old and it took her 25 minutes to park on our street last christmas.

Im sure she greatly appreciated your help as you stood watching timing her ?

Just now, Angry Ram said:

So what, she might have not wanted to come in yet.. Stalling for time.

Might have been trying to catch the eye if that young fella at number 23.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Its not difficult. Only go if you can safely clear the boxed area.

We shouldnt need them, people should be considerate and not enter an area that could block others from progressing. Too many people do and it causes a huge amount of congestion.

They piss me off tbh, I just pretend there not there. just like red line thingies near roundabouts