Vs Chesterfield (H) Match Thread

4 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Sky Sports + (basically the replaced red button service) is showing it. A positive as Carabao Cup games were very hard to come by previously as Rams TV couldn't show them either. 

Bit of a random question but do you know if you can access that via Sky Go? I’m still scrounging off my parents Sky subscription (I am in my thirties) 

Edited by Nuwtfly

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Bit of a random question but do you know if you can access that via Sky Go? I’m still scrounging off my parents Sky subscription (I am in my thirties) 

I remember that if you go in the sky score centre app when it was on the red button you could watch it on your phone that way, but I don’t think you can get it directly from sky go 

18 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

On a question on the Sky forums, asking about watching on a PS5(?) "You will need to download the specific sky sports mobile app as the extra streams will only be available on that not sky go" Can you use that app?

IMG_5404.thumb.jpeg.c7ecb48ea2ac61df2e4311b34dcfad7d.jpegIMG_5405.thumb.jpeg.219209fbf3ae4890956d3c14d5110d5d.jpeg

I’d imagine it’s the 5 at the back system but also wouldn’t surprise me if it was 4-3-3 hopefully brown can get himself a goal. Also Collo being rested might suggest he’s going to start v Middlesbrough. 

1 minute ago, Eoghan1884 said:

IMG_5404.thumb.jpeg.c7ecb48ea2ac61df2e4311b34dcfad7d.jpegIMG_5405.thumb.jpeg.219209fbf3ae4890956d3c14d5110d5d.jpeg

I’d imagine it’s the 5 at the back system but also wouldn’t surprise me if it was 4-3-3 hopefully brown can get himself a goal. Also Collo being rested might suggest he’s going to start v Middlesbrough. 

Looks more like the 433 option to me.

Good to see Ward back in the squad.

11 minutes ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

Concerned with the lack of pace upfront, as that’s where I believe they are weakest

Barks is one of our fastest players, I'm assuming playing as a forward of some kinda with this lineup 

39 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You need the Sky Sports app to watch it, but if you go on the Sky Go app it should direct you to download it.

Can’t see us winning this one with the line up. Not to be negative but we either have the flattest back 4 or a back 5 with the oldest wing back in history. 

Happy to see Brown start, but not expecting some sort of miracle performance to banish any ghosts of pre season.