Jacob Widell Zetterstrom - SIGNED, FINALLY - 3yr deal

Nuwtfly

Does anyone remember ramage when he first started playing....had a full head of hair and was always giving it a little flick of the neck to get his locks in perfect shape

M dad couldn't stand him for that reason alone.

Called him a big girl ......(My father is a very stern foul mouthed individual 😁) as I'm sure Ramage had never heard such vile offensive abuse from the stands of a football stadium. 

Although in my dad's defence to shout anything Derisory from the B stand at the Baseball ground was scandalous.

Craig Ramage that is...not Alan.

Edited by AmberRamber

2 hours ago, FKANorwichExile said:

A chant I'd love us to "borrow" for JWZ is from East Fife, of all people. Instead of the usual "you're sh*t aaaaah/you sh*t b*stard aaaaah" we shout at opposition keepers, how about "you sexy b*stard aaaaah" on our own kicks.

Easier than fitting his name in anyway

I'm just glad his middle name doesn't start with an I. 

21 hours ago, AmberRamber said:

Does anyone remember ramage when he first started playing....had a full head of hair and was always giving it a little flick of the neck to get his locks in perfect shape

M dad couldn't stand him for that reason alone.

Called him a big girl ......(My father is a very stern foul mouthed individual 😁) as I'm sure Ramage had never heard such vile offensive abuse from the stands of a football stadium. 

Although in my dad's defence to shout anything Derisory from the B stand at the Baseball ground was scandalous.

Craig Ramage that is...not Alan.

Ramage was class but never realised his full potential 

15 hours ago, FKANorwichExile said:

A chant I'd love us to "borrow" for JWZ is from East Fife, of all people. Instead of the usual "you're sh*t aaaaah/you sh*t b*stard aaaaah" we shout at opposition keepers, how about "you sexy b*stard aaaaah" on our own kicks.

Easier than fitting his name in anyway

Great idea. Let’s try and put our own keeper off. 😀

41 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Some might screech this was nothing more than a good excuse for Warney to go hat shopping!  👀
*Not me, I hasten to add!  

On a more serious note...

Although it was not ideal given the start of the season was fast approaching, Derby were happy to wait if it meant they could land their number one target...

All those mumbling about this "being a complete shambles" and "Never deal with them again" etc, go give your heads a wobble!  🙄

Edited by Mucker1884

• 2 weeks later...

From the Derby Telegraph - From Interview with Swedish Media:

Jacob Widell Zetterstrom says he has been made to feel "incredibly welcome" at Derby County as he hailed the atmosphere at Pride Park.

Zetterstrom is currently away on international duty with Sweden and speaking to media in his homeland, Zetterstrom said that after his move from Djurgarden last month, he has quickly settled into life at Pride Park.

"It is a club with incredible commitment," he told Expressen. "Even when they played a division below there were 30,000 in attendance.

"You notice incredible support and it is easy to pass it on when a new person comes in. I feel incredibly welcomed by staff as well as leaders and players but also fans. It feels incredible to be there.

Sounds a very happy bunny to me and tracking well in the accompanying poll too, so it would seem that Rams fans are as happy to have him as he is to be here. See below...

image.thumb.png.233f7b0b1f3891744396f59328d9e599.png

• 2 weeks later...

A keeper with his size, agility and quickness is incredibly rare. I can see why he's played 123 games and still has a record of conceding less than a goal a game. 

Special goalkeeper - credit to the club. The two overseas signings we have picked up have been truly excellent. Both of them could well go on to be £10m+ players. 

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

A keeper with his size, agility and quickness is incredibly rare. I can see why he's played 123 games and still has a record of conceding less than a goal a game. 

Special goalkeeper - credit to the club. The two overseas signings we have picked up have been truly excellent. Both of them could well go on to be £10m+ players. 

Here’s hoping 🤞

We’ve bought 2 players for around £2.5m haven’t we? If we managed to sell one of them for what you’re suggesting and the recruitment team are doing the hard yards now that could be 6-7 players like kenzo and JWZ. 

Added on to good premier league loans and some solid championship experience (Jackson types) on frees and you can start to get excited about a financial crisis free future…