League 1, 24/25

ram59

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Boos at half time as well according to Sky (I wasn’t watching the game). If true, a ridiculous example of their sense of entitlement. 

We’ve got a number of fans screaming for our managers head, one game after winning automatic promotion.

It’s a sign of the times we live in, unfortunately. Everyone is so emotional and reactionary. 

8 hours ago, Ambitious said:

We’ve got a number of fans screaming for our managers head, one game after winning automatic promotion.

It’s a sign of the times we live in, unfortunately. Everyone is so emotional and reactionary. 

To be fair though, most of those fans probably wanted PW gone last year and have little to zero faith in his ability to keep us in the Championship. Birmingham on the other hand, seem to be going into the new season full of confidence. It was only half time and they were only a goal down. Maybe I’m suffering from selective memory but I don’t recall much booing when we lost at home to Wigan last August in the season opener.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought there would be more discussion in this thread given it's where we were last year. Or is L1 now irrelevant as we're not in it?

Anyway, wouldn't surprise me to see Birmingham and Wrexham pull away at the top and what the heck has happened to Bolton? 18th?

image.png.6b73ef89c3ff1ab2527b7093172616f0.png

13 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I thought there would be more discussion in this thread given it's where we were last year. Or is L1 now irrelevant as we're not in it?

Anyway, wouldn't surprise me to see Birmingham and Wrexham pull away at the top and what the heck has happened to Bolton? 18th?

Taxi for Mr Evatt,the natives are getting restless

19 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Very much in the rear view mirror. My only interest in league 1 is to see Birmingham’s continued demise. But if they’re going to run away with it, then I’m even less interested. 

• 2 weeks later...