Birmingham relegated.

What's funny is some of their fans trying to save face on twitter by saying its the best thing that could happen to the club. Talk about drivel.

They are already listing all the players that they should sign as they will have huge transfer funds and of course their big stadium.

I predict very low crowds, lots of players coming in and out of the club who they will grow to despise when they aren't 10 points clear by Christmas, their better young players picked off by average teams in the division above.

Take your medicine, do your time and pray you get out first time because I have a feeling if they don't it will be very hard and their planned 60,000 stadium will have less than 10,000 in there.

it would have been the full house of idiotic fanbases relegated if forest had joined them but that looks unlikely now

still will take this though, it is even funnier that they finally got rid of their awful last owner and replaced him with another moron who is only keeping them on side with ridiclous 60,000 seater stadium plans when they cant fill a 30k one.

5 minutes ago, JfR said:

Their pitch invasion wasn't quite as good as ours, it has to be said

This kind of pitch invasion gets my full backing.

Love it.

Today's mission, should you choose to accept it...

Win at home to Norwich.  200w.gif?cid=6c09b952cijr1myxm7mj2s98dmf2c0pun24tkhkvzkf6y5vr&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

Plymouth to lose at home to Play Off Hopefuls Hull...   3e800c6586450c7c2619eb8a454bab1e.gif

... Or Wendies to lose at Sunderland?  3e800c6586450c7c2619eb8a454bab1e.gif

Oh... ok... then surely Blackburn are a dead cert to lose AWAY to CHAMPIONS Fester...  3e800c6586450c7c2619eb8a454bab1e.gif

#Even Rotherham won and scored 5, FFS!   

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

42 minutes ago, alram said:

it would have been the full house of idiotic fanbases relegated if forest had joined them but that looks unlikely now

still will take this though, it is even funnier that they finally got rid of their awful last owner and replaced him with another moron who is only keeping them on side with ridiclous 60,000 seater stadium plans when they cant fill a 30k one.

The old carrot on a stick regime.  I give us more chance of winning the Champions League in the next ten years than Birmingham having a 60,000 seater stadium. 

8 minutes ago, CBX1985 said:

The old carrot on a stick regime.  I give us more chance of winning the Champions League in the next ten years than Birmingham having a 60,000 seater stadium. 

it was an insane announcement. It would cost over a billion quid to build at the very least, at that stage you may as well just buy a premier league club with a stadium.