Derby v Stevenage FC - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

Weathered the inevitably robust challenge Evans' team presented, then delivered the coup de grace as their orks' legs turned to jelly.

Ebou Adams is my newest man-crush and will be getting his 3rd MOTM rating from me in just the 4 games. 

GET HIM SIGNED*

*Pretty please, with bells on 🙏

To Abba's I do, I do, I do, I do

Love me or leave me, make your choice but believe me
I love you
Ebou, Ebou, Ebou, Ebou, Ebou

I can't conceal it, don't you see, can't you feel it?
Don't you too?
Ebou, Ebou, Ebou, Ebou, Ebou

GTF in Warney lad! 

9 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

But he changed things and got the win? I understand what went before wasn’t enjoyable to watch but how can Warne not be due some credit for picking a side that kept a clean sheet, that battled with a bullying side, and making the subs to get us the 3 points?! Some people really won’t give him any dues, it’s surely ok to say some of it was bad and he did what he needed to…. Eventually 

For the Warne thread I suppose, but as I've said before, 90-95% of managers would have us in a better position. With no striker, Warne benches our most dangerous attacking midfielder? He got lucky.

Derby may be awful to watch, but credit where it’s due, we have generally looked solid defensively this season that we only need a moment or two of quality in the final third to win games. 

We are going up. No doubts whatsoever.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

For the Warne thread I suppose, but as I've said before, 90-95% of managers would have us in a better position. With no striker, Warne benches our most dangerous attacking midfielder? He got lucky.

He was 5 minutes away from getting hounded, but that's football sometimes I guess

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta