Derby v Shrewsbury Town - Match Day Thread

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

4 hour round trip before I go to the game today... and I only live down near the cricket ground!

I'll feel like a full fan by the time I get to the match!  🤣

Welcome to my world. My first trip of the season to Pride Park today. Only the second time all season that my Saturday off work has coincided with a home game so I'm taking full advantage. Don't let me down you beautiful Rams. UTR. 

11 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Don't agree with any of that, Dave. I think it's just a polite way of saying they're massive units and this will be a battle (read - they will probably kick us a lot). From what I recall of them, he's right. Wouldn't Adams start if that's the case?

Also, I don't get what 'bleating' you heard either. I've watched the video and he doesn't appear to have complained about anything. 

🤣 Exactly my thoughts. 

Manager Translate Ap =

“They will be resolute” = Dirty

”Passionate” = “work hard and are a bit dirty”

“ I know Their manager and what he installs” = Dirty feckers

”They will have a game plan” = They will probably be dirty

”We just have play our game” = Lads, work hard, you’re better, you can win this easy if you remember they are dirty

13 hours ago, Archied said:

What’s the weather like in derby ? The wife says they have been banging on about snow up there on the tv , long drive and hoping it’s good with no chance of game off or terrible driving conditions 

Nice today, perfect for the game

15 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

Hopefully Adams will have a big influence on how the game plays out, but with Warne having bleated about the opposition daring to venture into the area of the itch called "midfield", it is likely that unlike us supporters, he will be paid to watch the match from a very privileged position.

I’ve got a midfield itch at the moment but E45 cream does the trick 😛

20 minutes ago, Stockport Ram said:

Cashin header ? CASHIN HEADER? 

I’m nipping round to your house for tonight’s lottery numbers if this comes off ......😂

If only that boy could head the ball downwards, he'd be on double figures this season....

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

No Cashin is a blow, assuming Nyambe plays as one of the back 3 

Yep, will Nelson be the one to shift to the left or Nyambe I wonder

Shame Foz is still out, could have done with him today to add a bit of balance to that back line

1 minute ago, eddielewis said:

Interesting how that 3 is positioned is it just a simple swap with Nyambe at LCB or does everyone shift one across with Nyambe at RCB? 

Bradley will be in the middle. The other 2 is difficult to judge, but I would also expect Nelson to keep his RCB spot.

1 minute ago, eddielewis said:

Interesting how that 3 is positioned is it just a simple swap with Nyambe at LCB or does everyone shift one across with Nyambe at RCB? 

I was wondering that, Bradley left of the 3 wouldn't fill me with confidence.

Could be back 4: Nyambe, Nelson, Bradley, Sibley. With Ward on the right wing, NML left

Or wingbacks: Ward Nelson Bradley Nyambe Sibley. NML up top with Collins