Dwight Gayle - Signed until the end of the season

Topram

9 hours ago, Anon said:

Martin is a bad example here because he never could run around. Gayle was a pace merchant. He would need to significantly adjust his game if his legs have gone.

Has spent a lot of time recently playing further back, more of an attacking midfielder. Not sure if that's to cover for diminishing pace or just to fit a system. 

11 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

You're a good egg Rammie, but you've not said 'yes' to a player in a decade. Might you be stuck in default mode?

Maybe you just need switching on and off again, or perhaps your fairer half could try hitting you with a hammer.

I'm happy with CBT. The player from Cardiff looks a good prospect. Really wanted Moxon. 

She got me with the hammer.

I take it that paddle is not very popular in England, with someone who works in and possibly lives near Stoke having to go to Derby to get a game? I have probably 100 courts within a 20 mile radius, and that's probably guessing on the low side. I've played a few times, but I don't really like tennis and don't enjoy it as much as squash.

Anyway, this Dwight Gayle fella, is he any good and are we going to sign him? What do our main stalkers think?

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

I take it that paddle is not very popular in England, with someone who works in and possibly lives near Stoke having to go to Derby to get a game? I have probably 100 courts within a 20 mile radius, and that's probably guessing on the low side. I've played a few times, but I don't really like tennis and don't enjoy it as much as squash.

Anyway, this Dwight Gayle fella, is he any good and are we going to sign him? What do our main stalkers think?

I’ve played Racketball? In a squash court if I’m not mistaken?  Was a while ago.