Ebou Adams - Joined on loan until end of the season

Sat there watching the match last night and I thought Ebou might very quickly become my favourite Derby County player of all time and then I suddenly told myself not to get carried away, I come on here and it's clear my thoughts are quite rational and reserved compared to other fans. 

In all seriousness, a midfielder that can run and tackle is something we've missed for soooooo long. 

I trust we’ve negotiated a fee prior to him coming and based on us getting promoted?

Something we ought to have learned from the past if a players not really wanted at his parent club and we’re doing them a favour by taking them off their books for a bit.

My gut feeling is that we've got zero chance of signing him permanently unless we pay through the nose (not going to happen).

I know zero about Cardiff but I'm guessing they have only let him go out on loan to prove his fitness after a couple of big injuries and he will be their first choice DM next year - unless Cardiff are blessed with a wealth of better-than-God midfielders? 

5 hours ago, Taribo said:

My gut feeling is that we've got zero chance of signing him permanently unless we pay through the nose (not going to happen).

I know zero about Cardiff but I'm guessing they have only let him go out on loan to prove his fitness after a couple of big injuries and he will be their first choice DM next year - unless Cardiff are blessed with a wealth of better-than-God midfielders? 

Perhaps they see him as a walking yellow/ red card risk (I mean, he sort of is) and want a different sort of midfielder?

Edited by May Contain Nuts

10 hours ago, Taribo said:

Perhaps our local journalists will officially ask if there is any clause in the deal to purchase at the end of the loan?