Wilson

Dcfcsr92

Wasted at right back, beats a man too easy with limited with his crosses as many times they go to waste, why not try him cam (Georgi Kinkladze) and have nml and cbt on the wings and defenders wouldnt know where to defend! Wilson beats a man too easy but is wasted on the wings! Could make silly money off of him if he played in a kinky roll

4 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Wasted at right back, beats a man too easy with limited with his crosses as many times they go to waste, why not try him cam (Georgi Kinkladze) and have nml and cbt on the wings and defenders wouldnt know where to defend! Wilson beats a man too easy but is wasted on the wings! Could make silly money off of him if he played in a kinky roll

Because we don't have another fit RB at the moment other than Ward and some fans have decided he's a liability in defence so if he was selected at RB we'd be opening a book on how long until the first ironic cheers when he does something right.

15 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

image.gif.c03e454cfb0b2bdf8f9ae9f924bca185.gif

• 1 month later...

Has the potential to nail down a regular starting slot for me - and could play any number of positions, which ironically might count against him. 

One of the quickest I’ve seen dribbling the ball with various tricks to beat a defender and as we’ve seen, decent in the air too.  He is certianly one who is Championship quality. 

He is loving his time here and I suspect feels really settled.  Keep it going Lane lad. 

He does seem to tire when he starts games but PW will hopefully have him super fit for next season, as I don’t think he got a proper pre-season. 

“Running down the wing, all the Derby sing, Chunky Kane Wilson”

Cheers 

Gangway D from the Terrace 

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

Wilson can play at a higher level than this and will go on to do so in my opinion. Tremendous feet

Absolutely. Looking at it from an outsider he appeared to struggle at Bristol City in the championship last year, but it would have been a big step up from League 2. I think his spell in League 1 with us this year would have been exactly what he needed to be better prepped for championship football in the future.