Derby vs Leyton Orient

B4’s Sister

Not a top-draw performance but a good win nonetheless.

It was great that Sibley & Barkhuizen got a goal, and another superb contribution from Mendez-Laing - what a footballer! 😍

Just to get my gripe out, I want Bradley to do well but he's all over the place. Something's not right in his head. Coming on at 2-0 against 10 men should be meat and drink for him but he very nearly gave a goal away.

Great win, it could and probably should have been 4 or 5.

We didn’t play particularly well, but we have definitely improved our incisiveness, our low crosses are a big improvement, now we just need someone in there putting them away.

The defence was fairly solid as usual after a couple of shaky moments and midfield got to grips with it eventually.

The good news this was comfortable and we can play much better.

Onwards and upwards!

2 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Another good win, hopefully we can keep the momentum going until the transfer window opens.

Win our game(s) in hand and we're 3rd, 6pts off top 🙂

Portsmouth vs Bolton being played on Monday night, a draw would be nice!

If it were possible for them to both loose that would be even better 😂😂😂😂😂

Alas and alack, this is one of the fixtures I have got on my patch..... however, I am writing this post from Carlisle Bay in Barbados having been hectored into another 2 week Caribbean cruise.

So I will try to follow through free WiFi whilst sipping rum punch and spotting sea turtles through a glass bottom. At least I think that's what the tour company promised.....

6 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Alas and alack, this is one of the fixtures I have got on my patch..... however, I am writing this post from Carlisle Bay in Barbados having been hectored into another 2 week Caribbean cruise.

So I will try to follow through free WiFi whilst sipping rum punch and spotting sea turtles through a glass bottom. At least I think that's what the tour company promised.....

Feel for you man. Stay strong.

Collins may have missed a simple chance today (allegedly, I haven't seen it) but he earned his win bonus by annoying his marker so much that he tried to nail him and was fortunately spotted by the 4th official. The red card made it far more comfortable for us.

Delighted for Sibley in particular. I hope Warne now keeps faith in him.

Great interview with Kane Wilson on RD. What a likeable player he is and a shrewd signing too.

Table and goal difference looking much healthier now.

27 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

A solid 3-0 away win. 3 different goal scorers, clean sheet, vital minutes for Ward (who showed he can play the rb role but perhaps not as defensively able as Nyambe), 5 league wins in a row (scoring 13 and conceding 1 on that run), up to 5th in the table, no obvious injuries or suspensions picked up. Happy Saturday!!! 🐏 

Only slight criticism I can think of is missing the opportunity to give minutes to the youngsters on the bench BUT still be a good experience for them to have travelled with and been part of a squad winning away.

As soon as the third went in, we should have got NML off. Absolutely vital to our team. Saves his legs 10-15 mins and gives Brown a reasonable go, rather than 3 mins!

Other than that, onwards we march!

Seen nowt as yet, but caught a bit of RD, and now read through the matchday thread.
Looks like my scrappy 0-1 away win prediction was nob on.

... apart from the scrappy bit... and the score line.
Damn these fine figures of goal poaching, second half game commanding, almost world beating professionals!  

🐏