MM still got "Boots on the ground"

swanny

8 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Ah, yes. I should have said he is nothing more than a professional poo-stirring troll with a fancy made up job title. 

😲 hope you're not suggesting that football finance is no different to any other finance and all he is actually doing is interpreting sets of accounts, whilst fooling people into believing he actually has some superior sort of knowledge on them 😲

3 hours ago, tinman said:

There are several other senior employees still at the club that Morris employed. 

This has Craig Forsyth written all over it. Typical behaviour from the self-proclaimed "nastiest man in football".

In other news, strange timing on this revelation, after we finally seem to be making some on-field progress.

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

Even if it were true….

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Would love to know why Maguire is obsessed with DCFC and Mel Morris. He is nothing more than a poo-stirring troll who contributed - probably in a very small way - to what happened to us (not least helping stir up all the false ‘cheat’ accusations and bile on social media).  

Find it interesting that for all the actual cheating Reading have done over the last few years, he and his followers aren’t all banging on about it on Twitter and singing songs about having a party when they die!  Hypocrite much?  

Because Mel and Derby stopped Brighton, the team he supports, getting to the playoff final.

4 hours ago, LazloW said:

. He is nothing more than a poo-stirring troll who contributed - probably in a very small way - to what happened to us (not least helping stir up all the false ‘cheat’ accusations and bile on social media).  

SMALL way?  But wasn’t it he who trolled through our accounts and announced to the world that our amortisation policy was questionable? Which led to Gibson jumping on the bandwagon… 

12 minutes ago, Rev said:

You say that, but he's a bald bloke of average height, wearing glasses. 

I must have smacked 15 of them since his departure, and I'm not convinced I've rooted him out yet.

I think you need to think a little more outside the box, he could be anywhere or anyone!

IMG_0857.jpeg

Edited by TuffLuff

31 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

SMALL way?  But wasn’t it he who trolled through our accounts and announced to the world that our amortisation policy was questionable? Which led to Gibson jumping on the bandwagon… 

I thought that might’ve been the case but wasn’t entirely sure. Thanks for confirming my suspicion that he is not somebody to be listened to and certainly not a friend of DCFC or this forum. 

Is there a scenario whereby if we get promoted back into The Championship within say 3 seasons of forced relegation then some of those old MM debts have to be repaid to the Taxman etc? Clowes certainly doesn't seem in too much of a rush to get back into the "promised land" judging by his lack of concern about our recent form under Warne. 

Realistically, I don't think Mel Morris isn't expecting to get money or influance at DCFC.

I do however think he probably is very interested in protecting his position in any liability/legal sense and given the complex and spraling labarinth of Mel-isms that permiated the club by the end the potential for things to still be a potential threat to Mel Morris may be there.

I am no expert and have no knowledge, but that's my guess as to why MM would be interested in anything at DCFC. Although it could be he's technially owed some money as a creditor that he wants to get.

39 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I think you need to think a little more outside the box, he could be anywhere or anyone!

IMG_0857.jpeg

A who's who of missing Forest players from their transfer listing profiles ?  All pictures taken a few weeks before Marianakis put in his new patio. Number 1 looks like Colback, Number 2 Shelvey, Number 4 has a Grabban beard vibe.  I assume one must be Arter but it's that long since he's played I can't remember what he looks like. O'Brien ? If only Warne had access to these files and saw those beards they may have escaped their grisly fate.