MM still got "Boots on the ground"

swanny

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm not concerned.

DC is a hero for stepping in and saving the club.

No criticism aimed his way at all.

I've just had a hunch MM hasn't gone and I also think Mike Ashley will eventually take over, promotion dependent.

Well except that in a later post you said that unless, you Maguire and this unknown employee are all wrong DC isn’t being truthful.

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

And what about MM still having boots on the ground?

What about it? You can't fire every single employee that ever worked under Morris and you can't assume that every one them is some kind of secret agent/mole/informer.  

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I also think Mike Ashley will eventually take over, promotion dependent.

Mike Ashley's entire shtick is buying stricken businesses on the cheap. Unless Clowes is going to hand the club over for massively less than what he paid for it (which makes no sense at all), it's very unlikely Mike Ashley ends up here any time soon.  Either someone comes along and pays Clowes a decent sum for the club (i.e. break-even for Clowes at least), or someone convinces Clowes that they are willing to put in significant investment into the club.  Those are the 2 ways that Clowes sells the club IMO, and Ashley is in neither of those camps

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well, either MM has nothing to do with Derby and I am wrong, along with Maguire and the Derby County employee contact he has...or, yes..DC isn't being truthful.

It isn't up to me to decide which that is. MM still being involved was purely my hunch.

Just those two words mean you can move on and forget about this. No idea why he feels the need to stick his nose in to this again1

Even if it were true….

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Would love to know why Maguire is obsessed with DCFC and Mel Morris. He is nothing more than a poo-stirring troll who contributed - probably in a very small way - to what happened to us (not least helping stir up all the false ‘cheat’ accusations and bile on social media).  

Find it interesting that for all the actual cheating Reading have done over the last few years, he and his followers aren’t all banging on about it on Twitter and singing songs about having a party when they die!  Hypocrite much?  

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Very disappointed with the way some are talking about 'Maguire' on here.

You can please all remember to give him his full title...Mr Kieran Maguire Football Finance Expert.

Thank you.

Ah, yes. I should have said he is nothing more than a professional poo-stirring troll with a fancy made up job title.