B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

4 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Claire @B4’s SisterΒ unfortunately I will not be there tomorrow but I will be thinking about you all and wishing you all very well. ❀️

The flag & scarf photo’s are just computer generated but created in support of your wonderful brother and his love for the club we support. 🐏

To be fair it’s a long way from Inverurie. I will be there and applauding the legend.Β 

5 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Claire @B4’s SisterΒ unfortunately I will not be there tomorrow but I will be thinking about you all and wishing you all very well. ❀️

The flag & scarf photo’s are just computer generated but created in support of your wonderful brother and his love for the club we support. 🐏

All much appreciated. Thank you so much. Raise a drink for Dan xΒ 

25 minutes ago, Stockport Ram said:

I’ve got permission to β€˜play out’ tomorrow so will be travelling down with wifey as she visits parents in Holbrook. Forgive me but I’m not aware of Daniel’s seat area - I’d like to be close enough to see the family when the applause takes place.

My love be goes out to you Claire and your parents xx

Thank you. We’ll be sat in East Upper, Block D, Stairs 35, Row W, 299-301 xΒ 

Once again I shall be incarcerated on the South Coast following the game via text feed and this forum.

But I shall think of Daniel and re-read our last PM exchanges. Such a big-hearted person who gave his time for people he never got the chance to meet.

I shall be wearing a scrave in honour. Well that, plus it's turned a bit nippyπŸ€™

6 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Once again I shall be incarcerated on the South Coast following the game via text feed and this forum.

But I shall think of Daniel and re-read our last PM exchanges. Such a big-hearted person who gave his time for people he never got the chance to meet.

I shall be wearing a scrave in honour. Well that, plus it's turned a bit nippyπŸ€™

1/Β  Bung the jailer Β£100 to let you out for the day.
2/Β  Hire a private jet
3/Β Β Wear thermal underwear.

#noexcuses!

πŸ˜‰πŸ

Β 

3 hours ago, Lander said:

Three shirts are ready for @B4’s Sisterand family today ❀️

Β 

Β 

IMG_9302.jpg

Thank you @LanderΒ Love them so much. Just hoping they’ll got over the 25 layers of clothes I’ll be wearing today 🀣

IMG_5276.jpeg

Edited by B4’s Sister

I'm so sorry that lack of internet access (nursing my mum and covid) has kept me from adding my condolences to the wonderful B4 and his amazing family. I've been reading the thread on my old phone since Angie first told us of the dreadful news but have been unable to post until today. I can't add anything to the heartfelt tributes I've read, but I share everyone's sadness and touching comments about our young friend. B4 - what an incredible soul you were. Friendly, brave, funny, loyal, kind, caring and an example to us all. I will miss your posts so much. You could never have known just what an influence for good you had on this small corner of the world or how your departing would affect so many who never even met you.

Rest in peace, Dan and thank you for all you taught us. COYR!!

Much love to the family, Chris XX