B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

3 hours ago, Brammie Steve said:

A special shirt is a wonderful suggestion and a fitting gesture for a wonderful young man!

I can imagine him saying “Long as it’s not pink…that’s a girl’s colour!”

PS. A statue at the ground would be brilliant financed by donations, a tribute to a true football fan.

Maybe the club could have a maybe 7x5 or 10x8 sized photo/poster of loved ones who have passed, hung on the wall of the concourse by where they used to sit. They could be pinned up about 10 ft high where they can't be interfered with. Our loved ones will always be looking down on us pre match and at half time.

It would also add a bit of colour and character to a fairly sterile area.

Absolutely gutted to hear this news, B4 has been here from when I first joined the forum, his positivity and rally calls for matchdays will be sorely missed....as will his general comments on all things Derby County related, be it pink shirts, the efl, gibshite at boro, or advive on getting to watch the Rams despite a railstrike and its your wedding day, RIP B4, I'm gonna be positive and say we are going up this year, and it will be for you 🐏🐏🐏

10 hours ago, BriggRam said:

Absolutely gutted to hear this news, B4 has been here from when I first joined the forum, his positivity and rally calls for matchdays will be sorely missed....as will his general comments on all things Derby County related, be it pink shirts, the efl, gibshite at boro, or advive on getting to watch the Rams despite a railstrike and its your wedding day, RIP B4, I'm gonna be positive and say we are going up this year, and it will be for you 🐏🐏🐏

Who's the efl? You must be referring to the elf!

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

2 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

This is amazing. Will look out for you tomorrow ❤️

Claire @B4’s Sister unfortunately I will not be there tomorrow but I will be thinking about you all and wishing you all very well. ❤️

The flag & scarf photo’s are just computer generated but created in support of your wonderful brother and his love for the club we support. 🐏