Derby County vs Exeter City (H) Match Thread

Idiakez

Not going tonight as I can’t be bothered to travel from Mickleover to use my season ticket - will we win maybe and hopefully we will but it won’t change much as it’s really hard not to win in this league. Most of our players are of a 1 in 5 types in terms of playing at their best but as a team unit we are clueless which is the biggest surprise to me over Warne’s tenure. I never thought the difference between the championship and league one would be so huge and it really isn’t as Ipswich are proving but they have a system and some talented players who believe in what they are being asked to do whilst their fans are enjoying what they are watching 

It'll be an interesting game tonight, two teams in a shiite run of form. Something's gotta give and hopefully it'll be your defence. There's only around 700 of us travelling tonight which is a shame, I wish we could play you on a Saturday. You've got to trek down to us on a bloody Tuesday in February too. I'm getting ready to start "Paul Warne, your football is shiite" and am hoping you lot join in.

Anyway, looking forward to it. Time to put the snorkel and flippers on and attempt to get to Pride Park. See you later.

10 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

It'll be an interesting game tonight, two teams in a shiite run of form. Something's gotta give and hopefully it'll be your defence. There's only around 700 of us travelling tonight which is a shame, I wish we could play you on a Saturday. You've got to trek down to us on a bloody Tuesday in February too. I'm getting ready to start "Paul Warne, your football is shiite" and am hoping you lot join in.

Anyway, looking forward to it. Time to put the snorkel and flippers on and attempt to get to Pride Park. See you later.

Expecting to hear Sing a song for Stanno when you are 3-0 down. To be serious I’m expecting a 0-0 bore draw, Caldwell sacked, Matt Taylor sacked at Rotherham and back to City, Warne to Rotherham and John Eustace to Derby.

29 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Expecting to hear Sing a song for Stanno when you are 3-0 down. To be serious I’m expecting a 0-0 bore draw, Caldwell sacked, Matt Taylor sacked at Rotherham and back to City, Warne to Rotherham and John Eustace to Derby.

You’ll hear it whatever the score mate. Plus there’s no way Caldwell will be sacked, even if we lose heavily tonight, it was only a month or so ago that we were top of the league and scared we’d lose him to Celtic 🤣

I’ve heard you’ve nicked our song by the way, “we’re all from Derby, who the fcuk are you?” - is that right? I’ll find out later I guess. If you have I might shake my fist in your general direction and say “why, you…..”.