Tyrese Fornah - signed on a 2-year deal

Alan Ramage 4 EVA

20 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

NOT ITK at all but was told Saturday he`s coming on loan .

So just saying lets see ?

Well, if this is true, let's hope your source hasn't alerted other clubs to this and they get in before us.

(Assuming he is any good of course, never heard of him!)

21 minutes ago, Rampant said:

In true Barnum style he doesn't say who he'll sign for on loan.

It's a journo's typical "get out of jail" response.  If he signs, he can say I told you so as his response was in relation to a question on Derby, if he doesn't sign he will say " I never said it was Derby....".  

14 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Percy saying this is a loan then. We could really do with something in that position for the long term rather than just Fornah

He's 23 and doesn't seem to be close to a PL start - maybe he's out of contract at the end of the season and this is a way to get him game time with view to a permanent move somewhere 

It will be interesting to see if this is a loan or permanent, only Percy has said loan after multiple people have confirmed permanent now. I’m hoping Percy is on some old information as it seemed to be a loan before (we believe) a permanent deal was struck up. 

8 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I thought he was all lined up to sign for us and has had pictures taken yesterday for the media. Now it's all gone quiet.

It’s done the opposite hasn’t it? People within the fan base seemed to know about it with no external noise, yet today two journalists from national papers have said it’s happening.

11 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

It’s done the opposite hasn’t it? People within the fan base seemed to know about it with no external noise, yet today two journalists from national papers have said it’s happening.

It has. Has the journalists been browsing the forums looking at Big Travs posts?

Edited by Ram1988

5 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

It has. Has the journalists been browning the forums looking at Big Travs posts?

Congratulations on a perfect Freudian slip 👏🏻