v Wigan (H) Match Thread

Day

On 02/08/2023 at 15:14, Yoxoram said:

Probably correct but if we include the Friday night fixture we might have to settle for second place.

Just looked at Sunday's fixtures. All three Championship games have the potential for a higher gate (with Leeds an odds on certainty).

28,558 at Wednesday, I’m sure we will beat that.

36 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm out of the country so can't be at Pride Park. Does that mean I might get to watch on Rams TV, or is this game not available? 

It's available outside UK&I.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the games to be uploaded after the game ends?

It's on a bit too late for me.

Is it like a few hours later or is it a few days later? 

Edited by alexxxxx

Well just having a morning coffee and contemplating the BIG question s,,,,,,, do I need a coat today , waterproof or warm or both ? First game of the season and I’m sitting here with forest gumps box of chocolates, pre season games are fun but today we get a better idea of what we are going to get ,, please let it be promotion 🤷🏻‍♂️,

I think we have enough to push for playoffs but probably about 3 players short of top 2 over a long season at this point , clowes and warne will get in the best they can for our finances and league status ,of that I’m confident, anything beyond that and I’m back to the chocolate box and you know what ? I’m good with that , the season will have ups and downs ,probably twice as much as every bugger else but that’s derby , from the looks of ticket sales let alone rams tv watcher s , listeners , those who follow on here and those who follow from afar they’re plenty just like me just looking forward to being a ram , the last few years have taught us not to take that for granted,

come on derby , get into them today , start with 3 points and get this ride started

14 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'm taking my nieces to the chessington world of adventures so you can't count my wingback chair amongst the attendance as it will be vacant......

🙄

Oops , I’m near there and it’s raining bad here , hope it stops for you and you have a fun day🤷🏻‍♂️

My folks have taken the kids away this week back yesterday,  so in order to spend time with them my football hating wife is joining us at the game today 🤣🤣. She’s absolutely buzzing at the prospect especially seeing the weather forecast!!  

It’s her first pride park match and probably the last, she did come to Ashton Gate with me once for a 1-1 with Bristol in the Nige era, a game we dominated and didn’t win and made the astute observation why do you put yourself through it as she even found herself getting wound up by Derby’s profligacy that day!! 🤣

Booked activity corner in Harrison’s hub so hopefully the kids will get to meet Rammie and Ewie. 

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Well just having a morning coffee and contemplating the BIG question s,,,,,,, do I need a coat today , waterproof or warm or both ? First game of the season and I’m sitting here with forest gumps box of chocolates, pre season games are fun but today we get a better idea of what we are going to get ,, please let it  🤷🏻‍♂️,

Need both a coat and a waterproof to try to keep yourself dry if you have more than 1 minutes walk to the ground.....

What happened to the opening day sunshine we always used to get!

Think this team pretty much picks itself given our lack of numbers, only real question mark is over the LWB position for me. Interesting to see whether he plays Thommo who I think has been decent in preseason playing out of position. Personally I'd start with Wilson for the energy, replace with Fozzy if he runs out of steam.

Wildsmith

Nelson   Bradley   Cashin

Ward      Smith.    Hourihane.   Wilson

Bird

NML.        Collins