Billy Sharp

Dartmouth Ram

31 minutes ago, Boycie said:

In my opinion showing how some peoples actions effect others need to be shown sometimes.

I can guarantee that the idiots who chanted the vile comments to Sharpe don’t have kids of their own.

If they do? There’s no hope for the future.

There is no hope, I watched a clip on the Reading forum of what looks like about a 12 year old lad giving it large with a foul mouth rant towards the Peterborough fans on Saturday. 
I just thought what sort of parents would let your kids do that.

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

There is no hope, I watched a clip on the Reading forum of what looks like about a 12 year old lad giving it large with a foul mouth rant towards the Peterborough fans on Saturday. 

It’s depressing isn’t it?

In some families every generation will get more antisocial.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Last time I went to Reading's ground there was a large group of what looked like 12-14 year olds mouthing off at everyone around them - there's something wrong with folk round there....

20 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Quite a bit .  Go back through the old threads but don't trip over the abused pensioners.

I've seen that clip. Looked like he was responding to abuse that had already been directed his way to me. "What you gonna do" etc was his response. You can't hear clearly what he was responding to but it's pretty clear he wasn't the instigator.

I think he would score numerous goals in most league one teams who have hard working runners around him. We sadly don't however.

I feel we desperately need pace through the middle of the pitch. Smith, Hourihane and Bird don't provide that.

On 08/08/2023 at 14:23, Gaspode said:

Last time I went to Reading's ground there was a large group of what looked like 12-14 year olds mouthing off at everyone around them - there's something wrong with folk round there....

I live just outside Reading (its a fantastic part of the country to live in), but they are not a proper football club, most of Reading supports Chelsea or one of the other London clubs. I find them plastic and deluded, what ever you do don't ask them what the off side rule is about.

When we play there i regularly sit in the homeend and cheers the Rams on, nothing is said, perhaps the 12 year olds are off for their coco. 

41 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Can't see us matching LA Galaxy's wages!

Bottom of the barrel it is then.

Billy Sharp already represented the scrapings from beneath the (free agent) barrel, we may need to wheel out Howard Carter to identify anyone much lower.

Edited by Kokosnuss

18 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Depends on style. But if the intention is to still have a high tempo press, and Sharp is good enough for that, then so too would Martin.

Very true, but if you check, my reply was to someone saying Sharp was too slow.