Billy Sharp

Dartmouth Ram

If he goes to the States I do hope that he is informed or is aware that  pensioners (or anyone else that he confronts) will possibly be armed with a gun.  I didn’t really believe it until I went out there regularly, literally everyone and their dog seemed to have one…

31 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

If he goes to the States I do hope that he is informed or is aware that  pensioners (or anyone else that he confronts) will possibly be armed with a gun.  I didn’t really believe it until I went out there regularly, literally everyone and their dog seemed to have one…

machine gun dogs GIF by FilmStruck

1 hour ago, Andrew1 said:

They have no reason to accuse him of being a paedo or ridicule him about the loss of his son do they 🙄

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

They have no reason to accuse him of being a paedo or ridicule him about the loss of his son do they 🙄

Maybe not, but someone will trigger him over something or other…. I think he would rise to someone who didn’t like the colour of his shoes…

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Rubbish 🙄

So what did the Wrexham players say to him then?  Did they abuse him over his dead kid and call him a paedo?  Or were they just giving him a bit of a sledging…

The guy could fall out with his own shadow on the evidence I have seen.

14 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

So what did the Wrexham players say to him then?  Did they abuse him over his dead kid and call him a paedo?  Or were they just giving him a bit of a sledging…

The guy could fall out with his own shadow on the evidence I have seen.

What did he do to the Derby nutters prior to them calling him a paedo by mistake? What did he do to the Derby nutters who ridiculed him about the loss of his son? Nothing. How would you react, just a little laugh maybe? It is irrelevant what other clubs have said or done. So stop talking 💩 and trying to defend the indefensible 🙄 I suggest you might see things slightly differently if you had lost a child.

44 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What did he do to the Derby nutters prior to them calling him a paedo by mistake? What did he do to the Derby nutters who ridiculed him about the loss of his son? Nothing. How would you react, just a little laugh maybe? It is irrelevant what other clubs have said or done. So stop talking 💩 and trying to defend the indefensible 🙄 I suggest you might see things slightly differently if you had lost a child.

I am not defending the idiots who abused him.  You really don’t need to be holier than thou about the loss of his child (you don’t know me so please don’t presume to assume who and who I have lost in my life). If you had read my earlier posts you will have noticed, that I do not condone or defend idiots that abuse players the way some of our “fans” have.  For me it they could they should be banned for life for such comments.  No one, not one soul deserves that.

There is no evidence (as far as I know) that they old fella said such things to him (let’s face it he was either brave or stupid to say something like that at close quarters).  If he did he deserves everything he nearly got.

However, he has shown on numerous occasions a nasty and pernicious streak that I personally do not like at all thus my personal dislike of what I have seen of him in the public domain, and my hope that he never dons a Derby shirt…

2 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

I am not defending the idiots who abused him.  You really don’t need to be holier than thou about the loss of his child (you don’t know me so please don’t presume to assume who and who I have lost in my life). If you had read my earlier posts you will have noticed, that I do not condone or defend idiots that abuse players the way some of our “fans” have.  For me it they could they should be banned for life for such comments.  No one, not one soul deserves that.

There is no evidence (as far as I know) that they old fella said such things to him (let’s face it he was either brave or stupid to say something like that at close quarters).  If he did he deserves everything he nearly got.

However, he has shown on numerous occasions a nasty and pernicious streak that I personally do not like at all thus my personal dislike of what I have seen of him in the public domain, and my hope that he never dons a Derby shirt…

Perhaps having lost a child and knowing what that feels like makes me a bit more aware of what it must be like having to go in to work and hear it rammed down your throat by mindless morons. Sorry about being holier than though…

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Perhaps having lost a child and knowing what that feels like makes me a bit more aware of what it must be like having to go in to work and hear it rammed down your throat by mindless morons. Sorry about being holier than though…

well said and there's many mindless morons who pretend to be rams supporters.

I am sorry for your loss, I apologise it was hypocritical of me.

Like I said there is no excuse for morons of the type that you mad he have experienced, but you accused my of defending them which I certainly was not, and was challenging your view that his attitude and my view of it was based entirely upon his reaction to the idiots of which we speak…

1 minute ago, Andrew1 said:

Like I said there is no excuse for morons of the type that you mad he have experienced, but you accused my of defending them which I certainly was not, and was challenging your view that his attitude and my view of it was based entirely upon his reaction to the idiots of which we speak…

It's not like this makes him a likeable bloke though, I agree with you @Andrew1 I wouldn't want him to pull on a Derby shirt, ever.

1 minute ago, Andrew1 said:

Sorry for taking my anger out on you. Losing a child is as bad as it gets. I am lucky to have lots of friends and family supporting us. The thought of having to listen to the abhorrent and vile abuse at work is just unimaginable 👍

4 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

You might well not be defending the idiots, but you sure as hell seem to be condemning the innocent party who reacted to them.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

You might well not be defending the idiots, but you sure as hell seem to be condemning the innocent party who reacted to them.

Nope you still misunderstand me, what has the Derby fans reaction got to do with his attitude at Wrexham?

The answer is “sod all”

1 hour ago, Andrew1 said:

Nope you still misunderstand me, what has the Derby fans reaction got to do with his attitude at Wrexham?

The answer is “sod all”

Wasn't the Wrexham thing a 'tit for tat'? Both sides were accusing each other of 'disrespect', before and after Sheffield United's win. The whole thing struck me as a bit of a storm in a teacup - probably one with Eeyore on it.

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wasn't the Wrexham thing a 'tit for tat'? Both sides were accusing each other of 'disrespect', before and after Sheffield United's win. The whole thing struck me as a bit of a storm in a teacup - probably one with Eeyore on it.

Yes, handbags indeed, but an example of the reasons why I just don’t think he is right to be a Ram…

I have high standards…