Tony Weston - Rangers - signed for u21s

Animal is a Ram

42 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Ok, don’t quote me on this one, as it has a little bit of guess work from me. But I think either Dobra or Andy Dallas are holding talks from Chesterfield 

Edit- was told it was a local non league player, immediate thought was Chesterfield 

There's something interesting about the potential of the relatively unknown player. Plus they're cheap! Which one is a retro Roger Davies? 😄

54 minutes ago, Sufferingfool said:

For some reason I find this suggestion repellent!

That's a corny one... but I won't bite...

3 hours ago, Big Trav said:

If we’re looking at Rangers B team we should be trying to get Robbie Ure, set to reject his contract so minimal compensation fee but scored 18 and assisted 7 last season, 19 year old striker 

This sounds like one of the better suggestions of the summer.  I can see young players coming from Scottish Premiership to League 1 when there's a more obvious pathway to the first team and we get big crowds. 

Andy Dallas is currently out of contract and a free agent, Oldaker has just signed a new contract extension, King is good going forward but his positional play defensively can be poor, Dobra is good in flashes. It seems we are now advocating signing half the team that missed the National League autos by 20 points. Chesterfield can be a very good, exciting side one week and frustrating the next. The players individually are the same, they are probably playing at the level they are because of a lack of consistency

• 2 weeks later...