Tony Weston - Rangers - signed for u21s

Animal is a Ram

32 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

If we’re looking at Rangers B team we should be trying to get Robbie Ure, set to reject his contract so minimal compensation fee but scored 18 and assisted 7 last season, 19 year old striker 

Is that a suggestion or what your ITK contacts have heard BT? Heard anything about Ladapo or Bradley 🤔 Everyone is waiting on your news Big Trav 😳👑🦸‍♂️

1 hour ago, admira said:

Great name 😉

Ah, I deduce then that 'Tony' is your first name and 'Admira' must be your surname 😜

7 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Bradley had his talks Tuesday so news on him imminent. Another player is in for talks today. I didnt get the name. Maybe Big Trav may hear.

Not having a go here at all, but how did you not get the name?

Did you forget to ask? Or did your source not know?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That's what gossip is all about - go on spread some! 😄

Ok, don’t quote me on this one, as it has a little bit of guess work from me. But I think either Dobra or Andy Dallas are holding talks from Chesterfield 

Edit- was told it was a local non league player, immediate thought was Chesterfield 

Edited by Big Trav

Just now, Big Trav said:

Ok, don’t quote me on this one, as it has a little bit of guess work from me. But I think either Dobra or Andy Dallas are holding talks from Chesterfield 

Dallas doesn't play for Chesterfield (unless he joined permanently after being on loan last season... but I don't think he did).

1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

If we’re looking at Rangers B team we should be trying to get Robbie Ure, set to reject his contract so minimal compensation fee but scored 18 and assisted 7 last season, 19 year old striker 

Son of Midge?

Just now, jameso said:

Dallas doesn't play for Chesterfield (unless he joined permanently after being on loan last season... but I don't think he did).

Think he has gone back to Solihull Moors, but I’m purely putting 2+2 together as Warne went to the final, both impressed, Chesterfield are local and both have a possibility of making our first team

3 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Edit- was told it was a local non league player, immediate thought was Chesterfield 

Dobra would be a great addition. Just needs to stamp out his play acting. Good player with plenty of potential. As for Dallas all I know is that the Chesterfield fans rave about him although he was only on loan at Chesterfield from Solihull Moors. 

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Think he has gone back to Solihull Moors, but I’m purely putting 2+2 together as Warne went to the final, both impressed, Chesterfield are local and both have a possibility of making our first team

He’s out of contract. Their retained list says they offered him a new deal but no updates since as far as I could see. 

When looking at players from Chesterfield/Notts County is he was one of about 5 potentials I thought at the time. 

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Jeff King would be the only other Chesterfield player who could possibly step up but he’s a RB so not sure we’d be in for him. 

22 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Yes Big Trav - now that's a rumour!

I'd be happy with either of those tbf. Young lower league players that we can take a bit of a gamble on.

I also wouldn't mind us taking a look at Oldaker from there too. He featured quite prominently on a Dorking Wanderers documentary series on YouTube and you could tell he was a class above.