Sonny Bradley - signed on a two-year-deal

deanoakaram4life

11 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

he has replied back to the Flint Bradley question with 'looks the choice'

Hang on. So Nixon is suggesting we are currently choosing between Aden Flint and Sonny Bradley? 🤣🤣.

I mean. Sonny Bradley will have at least 2-3 Championship clubs interested in him and imagine pretty much every club in League One would want him.

But we're saying 'Hang on Sonny lad, I know you've got offers in the league above but we're just debating whether or not to sign you or 34 year old Aden Flint"

Incredible.

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Hang on. So Nixon is suggesting we are currently choosing between Aden Flint and Sonny Bradley? 🤣🤣.

I mean. Sonny Bradley will have at least 2-3 Championship clubs interested in him and imagine pretty much every club in League One would want him.

But we're saying 'Hang on Sonny lad, I know you've got offers in the league above but we're just debating whether or not to sign you or 34 year old Aden Flint"

Incredible.

Agree just get Bradley signed up !

1 hour ago, Terry Hennessy said:

Sonny Bradley is 32 in September... not saying he couldn't do a job here but doesn't seem to fit the Warne criteria....but....maybe I'm wrong....same goes for Flint...

Then he needs to reassess his criteria, we're looking for promotion to the Championship, not qualifying for Europe!

Lots of people saying sign Bradley. Based on what though? How many have actually seen him play?

We have all seen Flint over the past 10 seasons and know that he can do a job. Bradley, 99% of Derby fans, know nothing about him and have never seen/noticed him before we were linked.

3 minutes ago, Betty Swollocks said:

Lots of people saying sign Bradley. Based on what though? How many have actually seen him play?

We have all seen Flint over the past 10 seasons and know that he can do a job. Bradley, 99% of Derby fans, know nothing about him and have never seen/noticed him before we were linked.

If Flint had wanted to join us he could have done so before being at the stage no-one else wants him, plus he's a donkey. 😄

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Just me that doesn't want either? Yes? Ok then.

Part of me feels like it’s history repeating itself with regards to older players, but at the same time these are both free agents. Bradley is a player who has been trusted in a leadership position for a while now, we’ve lost Curtis Davies. Bradley would come in and plug that gap. Flint is a local footballer who will be joining a League One club this season, I’d guess he’s likely to be somewhat better than Forsyth - at least. Both would improve us, but Bradley is the one I would be most happy about. 

I would guess/hope our approach to players were signing for fees will be different. 

6 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Been told Bradley has until Thursday to make his decision. Personally if it’s a shootout between Flint or Bradley I’m taking Bradley every single day of the week. But I’d also like us to try sign Di’shon Bernard released from Man U 

Agree with this. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Just me that doesn't want either? Yes? Ok then.

Who would you want then? Genuine question as I know you mentioned before the lack of height in the back 3 when I said Harding, Nelson & Cashin would be a good defence, which is a fair point.

I’d really like Bradley here, not so fussed about Flint. I’d also still like Harding to give us a choice of Harding, Bradley and Cashin as starters, Nelson & Forsyth for the squad. I expect that’s wishful thinking though.

32 minutes ago, Betty Swollocks said:

No don’t want Flint 🙏 

6 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Who would you want then? Genuine question as I know you mentioned before the lack of height in the back 3 when I said Harding, Nelson & Cashin would be a good defence, which is a fair point.

I’d really like Bradley here, not so fussed about Flint. I’d also still like Harding to give us a choice of Harding, Bradley and Cashin as starters, Nelson & Forsyth for the squad. I expect that’s wishful thinking though.

I reckon Warne is thinking Cashin, Nelson and one more as his starting three.