Sonny Bradley - signed on a two-year-deal

deanoakaram4life

11 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Maybe just training with the team as the deal is in the final stages of being completed?

Maybe, but seems counterproductive. Say he gets an ACL injury before the deal is signed... he's up the creek without a paddle.

Just now, Srg said:

Maybe, but seems counterproductive. Say he gets an ACL injury before the deal is signed... he's up the creek without a paddle.

That would be just our kind of luck!

End of the day, he's got to train somewhere at this stage of pre-season, so if the the deal is all but done, it makes sense for it to be with his new team mates.

Interesting that it's been suggested by @Big Travthat there's a few players training with us, yet no word has come out about any of them and nobody has seen them?

51 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

That would be just our kind of luck!

End of the day, he's got to train somewhere at this stage of pre-season, so if the the deal is all but done, it makes sense for it to be with his new team mates.

Interesting that it's been suggested by @Big Travthat there's a few players training with us, yet no word has come out about any of them and nobody has seen them?

Charlie Lindsey 

Sonny Bradley 

flint 

Top one has been confirmed 

3 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Bradley and flint both on trial/ training as for strikers- May , Ladapo , Washington and u23 one but I can’t remember the name.

I can only really see ladapo coming if it was part of a deal for knight 

Is this what you hope or is there actually some substance to this 🤔

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Heard nothing. He'd never mentioned Ladapo until the tweet that came out today 😂

20 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Bradley and flint both on trial/ training as for strikers- May , Ladapo , Washington and u23 one but I can’t remember the name.

I can only really see ladapo coming if it was part of a deal for knight 

I just can't understand why Sonny Bradley would need to come on trial here at all. He's got championship interest, has just pretty much captained a team to two successive top 6 finishes in the championship culminating in promotion.

I don't really think he'd have a need to go on trial anyway.

Similarly if he's training here because he's signed. Then we might as well announce it. With all the staff we have at Moor Farm. It's bound to get out somewhere. 

30 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

It’s what I hope bar Bradley  flint and Lindsey- Bradley looks like he’s  signed but I think flint might also be considered this would allow Forsyth to cover both lCB and LWB so the Wingback Warne mentions I’d assume is on the right 

30 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

33 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

It’s what I hope bar Bradley  flint and Lindsey- Bradley looks like he’s  signed but I think flint might also be considered this would allow Forsyth to cover both lCB and LWB so the Wingback Warne mentions I’d assume is on the right 

You talk as if you are ITK 🤣

49 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I just can't understand why Sonny Bradley would need to come on trial here at all. He's got championship interest, has just pretty much captained a team to two successive top 6 finishes in the championship culminating in promotion.

I don't really think he'd have a need to go on trial anyway.

Similarly if he's training here because he's signed. Then we might as well announce it. With all the staff we have at Moor Farm. It's bound to get out somewhere. 

But I don’t think there is anything in what he says 🤔