Sonny Bradley - signed on a two-year-deal

deanoakaram4life

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

Can’t take credit for being the sleuth. It was @JohnoDCFCfrom the rumours thread. 

Nice one fella. I will happily admit this is the first time I’ve noticed anything like this but it does happen on the odd occasion that players will follow each other just before they sign. For example, Ruben Rodrigues’s  dad started following Oxford a couple of days before he was announced (I wasn’t the detective on that one). 

11 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Not beyond the realms of possibility. Hull were rumoured to be in for Bradley and he is a Hull lad. Perhaps their following of one another is linked to Hull rather than Derby? 

Hopefully @DazzaRam has genuine info and isn’t the same person as Barry/The Rambler.

Don't worry mate. I'm not Barry. 😁

Just now, Big Trav said:

I was going to type 'it's a Sonny day' but people beat me to it 😞 On a serious though, It's a real statement signing

Bradley was/is one I was hoping for since Luton announced he was leaving. Think he would slot in the middle of the back 3 pretty well with Nelson and Cashin.

Do you know if it was a case of Sonny choosing between us/elsewhere, or Derby deciding between Bradley and someone else, e.g. Flint? I think Bradley is a pretty clear choice and would be the best CB available on a free transfer within a League One club's reach.

45 minutes ago, Srg said:

I wasn’t convinced we were ever after him, but I have to say, seeing the fact that Callum Elder has followed multiple players and club staff, and then randomly Sonny Bradley and no one else not connected with the club recently has kinda changed my mind. 

ea4193ec-2648-47d7-a20f-8427f33943d6.jpeg

I wonder if Alice Briggs is good at holding it up front?

5 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

I was going to type 'it's a Sonny day' but people beat me to it 😞 On a serious though, It's a real statement signing

No worries BT. You’re genuinely ITK and share what you hear, we all appreciate that 👏🏼 doesn’t matter when it comes we just can as fans get annoying impatient 🤣🍻